Windows 10: Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?

Discus and support Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, i've a question, i've purchased some windows 10 pro key retail from alibaba and i want to sell it again is legit or not, waiting a response.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MOUADAKALAI, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?

Hello,

i've a question, i've purchased some windows 10 pro key retail from alibaba and i want to sell it again is legit or not, waiting a response.

Thank you!

:)

MOUADAKALAI, Feb 11, 2021
  2. (Bruno)# Win User

Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

Hi, i want to buy a Windows 10 Home Licence for my girlfriend and found some sites selling keys for a very very low price. My problem is, can i buy it? Is legit or even reliable?

(Bruno)#, Feb 11, 2021
  3. StumpyMG Win User
    Does Microsoft maintain a list of authorized retailers for Windows 10 keys?

I see many websites that offer really cheap keys. I believe all of these to be grey markets and likely to have the keys revoked or suspended at some later date. The other day I came across a reputable site which added a software store carrying various
    products. I was not surprised to see McAfee and others with their typical almost free purchase price and later subscription software. Within these listing was Windows 10 Pro single license retail for a very low price. I have heard of sites adding 3rd party
    stores disguised within their own domains to increase cash flow. I want to know if this is a valid source. Of course this deal sounds too good to be true, but maybe the site is trying to get the word out and increase their traffic by selling discount keys.
    I found a Microsoft website that lists authorized resellers for their hardware, but my google and bing skills failed to produce a similar list for software retailers. Does MS maintain a list that consumers can reference to know they are purchasing legit Windows
    keys?

StumpyMG, Feb 11, 2021
  4. jgy2001 Win User

Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?

Is this activation key legit?

{removed}

found this site selling Windows 10 Professional Activation Key for $39.99.

Is this legit?

jgy2001, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ?

1. Is legit to sell windows 10 retail key purchased from alibaba ? - Similar Threads - legit sell retail

2. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  3. Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft selling oem or Retail keys on their website: I have seen some people saying that on the Microsoft website they sell retail keys for windows 11 and i just wanted to check if this was the case. also if i replaced my motherboard would a retail key still be usable on the new motherboard?...
  4. Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys

Where to purchase Legitimate Retail Windows 10 activation keys: I want one or more retail Windows 10 activation keys because I am trying to make a very small virtual lab environment for my use in testing Active Directory and security tests. Yes, I want Windows 10 and not 11. I want to be able to reuse the keys if I delete the VM that was...
  5. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?: I have no idea if it is, especially with the weird name it has. Could you please confirm if this is a legit store or should I avoid...
  6. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?: I have no idea if it is, especially with the weird name it has. Could you please confirm if this is a legit store or should I avoid...
  7. Is this Amazon Store selling Windows 10 Pro keys legit?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Are Windows 10 purchases from downloadcrew.com legit?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are Windows 10 purchases from downloadcrew.com legit?: There is been discount on downloadcrew.com about windows 10 license. But i'm worried about if they are legit or not. submitted by /u/BlueBoxxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gpk21u/are_windows_10_purchases_from_downloadcrewcom/
  9. windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows software purchase in Alibaba Web Site: 아래 웹 사이트에서 Windows 10을 구입하고 싶습니다. Microsoft와의 인증 파트너이기 때문에 컴퓨터에 설치할 수 있습니까? https://microsoftmcp.en.alibaba.com/ko_KR/?spm=a2700.icbuShop.88.29.4fb74a351Rh0YQ...
  10. Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Sites selling Win 10 keys for 12€, legit?: Hi, i want to buy a Windows 10 Home Licence for my girlfriend and found some sites selling keys for a very very low price. My problem is, can i buy it? Is legit or even reliable?...