Windows 10: Is Lizengo good?

Discus and support Is Lizengo good? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning I finished my pc and I still need an operating system. I want to buy Windows 10. so my question is: can you buy it or is the site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Franz778899, Aug 9, 2020.

1. Is Lizengo good?

Good morning

I finished my pc and I still need an operating system.

I want to buy Windows 10.
    so my question is: can you buy it or is the site not recommended

:)

Franz778899, Aug 9, 2020
  2. samuelr3 Win User

installing windows 10 on MacBook

I purchased windows10 from a company called Lizengo Great Britain and cannot seem to load it on my MacBook. Is the problem that I didn't purchase it from Microsoft?

samuelr3, Aug 9, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    installing windows 10 on MacBook

Hi samuelr3

Lizengo seem to be selling Windows 10 Home for £22.99 and Windows 10 Pro for £32.99

At that price range, they are not selling legitimate software, that is approx 1/4 the price that Microsoft charge for their own products, there is no way they can do that

Are you having trouble installing Windows 10 on your Mac, if so please explain more on the actual trouble you are encountering . . .

DaveM121, Aug 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Is Lizengo good?

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

Is Lizengo good? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

Is Lizengo good?

1. Is Lizengo good? - Similar Threads - Lizengo

2. Is Lizengo legal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Lizengo legal?: How can Lizengo sell "legal" Windows 10 Keys so cheaply ( In a legal way ) Thanks in advance Ist Lizengo legal?
  3. Lizengo delivery time?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lizengo delivery time?: I have bought a win10 key at lizengo. Now I wanted to know how long the delivery times by email are https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/lizengo-lieferzeit