Windows 10: Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

Discus and support Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have used MB free for some years now. I will use it to scan mostly downloads. I have also always had an AV or Internet Security app running in real... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by phaedruspress, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

I have used MB free for some years now. I will use it to scan mostly downloads. I have also always had an AV or Internet Security app running in real time. Right now I have Bitdefender Total Security. I also have Acronis True Image installed which has it's own real time security running in real time. This morning when I did my weekly scan with MB free if offered me an update which I thought was just going to be an update to the free version but instead it gave me another 14 day free premium trial. I rarely hear bad things about MB but I am of the opinion that the premium version might just be redundant. What do you all think? TIA.

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On? [​IMG]

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On? [​IMG]

:)

phaedruspress, Jul 1, 2018
  2. ConiGL Win User

Malwarebytes Premium icon no longer in System Tray after latest update

Yes sorry I did mean premium. I did correct in my last post but you must have read it before the correction.. It seems lots of people in the malwarebytes forums are having some troubles with it staying on. I suggest you post with malwarebytes or look through
    their forum to see if there is a solution.

Malwarebytes Forums

ConiGL, Jul 1, 2018
  3. SIW2 Win User
    SIW2, Jul 1, 2018
  4. James Bag Win User

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

malwarebytes premium shuts down

Hi Enie,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum.

This can be the settings of your Malwarebytes premium software. Please contact your Malwarebytes software provider so that they can check and configure the settings for you.

For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on
    Microsoft Community

James Bag, Jul 1, 2018
Thema:

Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On?

1. Is Malwarebytes Premium Redundant With What I Have Going On? - Similar Threads - Malwarebytes Premium Redundant

2. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection with real protection and microsoft defender with real protection, does it cause performance conflicts?...
  3. Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malwarebytes Premium protection and Microsoft Defender: if I have malwarebytes premium protection and microsoft defender, does it cause performance conflicts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malwarebytes-premium-protection-and-microsoft/8fbca401-6f1e-4f93-8e0f-efef12867487
  4. Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes Premium protection vs Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection: Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection has a lots of bugs more a lot than Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection Malwarebytes Premium Protection/Malwarebytes free edition protection keeps app crashing and keeps showing BSOD more a lot than Malwarebytes...
  5. Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?

Free alternative to Malwarebytes Premium?: Malwarebytes Premium again and again protects me from computer nasties from the web that Windows Defender simply does not. Malicious websites etc. I only have the Premium trial. I can not afford to pay for a Premium licence. Is there a free alternative to Malwarebytes...
  6. Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem

Malwarebytes Premium 3.5.1 is having an updating problem: Malwarebytes not updating - Malwarebytes 3 Support Forum - Malwarebytes Forums Seems a bum update has hosed the update part of the program from the consensus on MWB Forum. Thread is flooding. I didn't bother adding anything, just following thread and waiting for the fix....
  7. What The @#$#%#^% Is Going On With Malwarebytes

What The @#$#%#^% Is Going On With Malwarebytes: For a couple of hours now MBAM Services has taken over CPU and Memory to the point nothing else would work or load. Produced several Unexpected Windows Shutdowns, two failed restarts and still wouldn't quit. Pretty much turned this thing into nothing more than a big desk...
  8. Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem

Malwarebytes Premium Installation Problem: I had Malwarebytes Premium Installed until recently but, about 09 Sept, it seems to have become downgraded to the free version. I tried reinserting my Identifier and Key but these were not accepted. I then tried to reinstall the program from my Downloads folder but that has...
  9. Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo

Malwarebytes Premium and AVG Fee Antivirus Combo: My Norton Security subscription is close to expiring, and although I do like it, I'm also an experimenter. I was considering using the currently installed Windows firewall, along with Malwarebytes Premium and AVG, running together. Do you think the protection will be...
  10. Windows 10 freezes with Malwarebytes Premium 3.4.4

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes with Malwarebytes Premium 3.4.4: Is anyone aware of any issues caused by Malwarebytes 3.4.4 with Windows 10? Since upgrading to MB 3.4.4 upon booting up or waking up from hibernating, my Windows 10 PC often freezes. Often a hard reboot is required to resolve matters, after which everything seems alright....