Windows 10: Is mcafee a good antivirus?

Discus and support Is mcafee a good antivirus? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I bought it an year ago but now it's not working too well and i was wondering if i should renew my subscription or just buy something else?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SPARKY358gaming, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Is mcafee a good antivirus?

I bought it an year ago but now it's not working too well and i was wondering if i should renew my subscription or just buy something else?

:)

SPARKY358gaming, Feb 14, 2021

2. QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

Step right up, folks! Yes, now your QNAP Turbo NAS can feel as sluggish as your desktop PC with a new McAfee AntiVirus subscription. And let's not forget that false sense of security when malware walks right past McAfee AV without even a squawk.
    *Roll :roll:

Static~Charge, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Feb 14, 2021
  4. btarunr Win User

Is mcafee a good antivirus?

QNAP Releases McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS

QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced the release of McAfee Antivirus for Turbo NAS systems. Available now with a limited-time special offer, QNAP users can protect their data using a world-leading antivirus solution that stays up-to-date with the latest virus definitions and can also heal infected files.

The threat of a virus infecting and corrupting data is a real and all too often harsh reality for both businesses and home users alike. With a subscription to McAfee Antivirus, QNAP users can ensure their data stays protected from viruses, heal currently-infected files and receive the latest definitions to combat present & future virus threats.

Is mcafee a good antivirus? 171a_thm.jpg

"Security is an important part of any NAS deployment since these heavily trafficked devices contain proprietary information which needs protecting," said Thomas Moore, vice president of worldwide embedded sales at McAfee. "McAfee Antivirus stops malware before it can reach mission-critical data and scans every file that is added or modified on the storage system and safely quarantines all infected files in real-time. McAfee is working with QNAP to provide their users with a complete antivirus solution that will help safeguard their files and data from a potential virus infection."

McAfee Antivirus is available for Turbo NAS with a limited-time special offer. Customers can sign up for one year's subscription to McAfee Antivirus for $15.00 (normally $25.00) and two years for $30.00 (normally $50.00). A free 30-day trial is also available for Turbo NAS users. (All prices are in United States Dollars.)

"McAfee is one of the world's most renowned names in providing security solutions and Turbo NAS users will be able to further protect their data by signing up for a McAfee Antivirus subscription," says Jerome Jaussaud, product manager of QNAP."With our limited-time special offer, this complete antivirus protection is well within the budget of any user who values the safety of their files &data."

McAfee Antivirus is available from the QTS 4.1 App Center on Turbo NAS systems. For more details and to subscribe to the McAfee Antivirus service, users can visit the QNAP License Store.

btarunr, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Is mcafee a good antivirus?

1. Is mcafee a good antivirus? - Similar Threads - mcafee antivirus

2. how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes ?...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes ?...: how do i stop the pc app store from advertising a mcafee antivirus every 10 or 20 minutes on my asus windows 11 laptop** Moved from Surface to Windows ** Surface / Surface Laptop / Surface Laptop SE / Display and screen...
  3. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  4. How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to activate windows Defender Antivirus after uninstalling the pre-installed McAfee...: I want to switch from the pre-installed McAfee Antivirus to the WDA. For that I have uninstalled the McAfee antivirus from the device. But after that when I am trying to open the Virus protection settings in the windows defender software, this is the message I am getting:I...
  5. How do I switch from McAfee to Window Defender for antivirus protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I switch from McAfee to Window Defender for antivirus protection: How do I switch from McAfee antivirus protection to Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mcafee-to-window-defender-for/fc641720-c141-4dd5-8620-f52e994663cb
  6. How do I switch from McAfee to Window Defender for antivirus protection

How do I switch from McAfee to Window Defender for antivirus protection: How do I switch from McAfee antivirus protection to Windows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-switch-from-mcafee-to-window-defender-for/fc641720-c141-4dd5-8620-f52e994663cb
  7. McAfee Antivirus Installation Support In Windows System

McAfee Antivirus Installation Support In Windows System: There are a few methods for contacting McAfee support: 1. Phone Support: You can get in touch with McAfee Antivirus Support team by calling their toll-free : 877 _369_ O875. They have a committed group that can help you with any requests or issues you may have. 2....
  8. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  9. How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Install McAfee Antivirus In Windows Laptop: Considering the information you provided in your inquiry, here is a response to help you with McAfee Tech Support: +1-877-369-0875.In case you need particular assistance for your McAfee Antivirus or other McAfee things, you can find an extensive list of free support decisions...
  10. How do I eliminate unwanted antivirus pop up ads from McAfee on windows 11?

How do I eliminate unwanted antivirus pop up ads from McAfee on windows 11?: I am getting unwanted pop up ads from McAfee for antivirus protection . I have windows 11 and use windows defender. How do I turn off or delete McAfee...