Windows 10: Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

Discus and support Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Claudia Krikorian, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

They just charged my $937.90 to repair my web network that they said had been hacked.

:)

Claudia Krikorian, Sep 18, 2019

2. Microsoft Certified Technician companies

Is Experian Tech a microsoft certified technician? I received a pop-up stating that my system was crashing and that I needed to contact them to fix the problem.

Please advise.

Thanks.

CarinWolkenberg, Sep 18, 2019
  3. PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

Microsoft Certified Technicians

I got a message on my computer saying a malware had been found and to call an 800 number. I did so and talked to PC Gears Business who took over my computer and supposedly cleaned it up and then offered techsupport and firewall for any where from a
    5 year contract for about $ 500 to a 1 year contract for $ 49.00. I took the 1 year contract and charged it on my credit card. Is this company legit? Their billing company is in China but claim to have offices in USA, UK, Australia, Canada and New Zealand.
    They claim to be Microsoft certified technicians.

Is this legit?

SharonRothrock, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians?

1. Is Mega Metro Academy a legitimate company with certified Microsoft security technicians? - Similar Threads - Mega Metro Academy

2. Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?: I have been dealing with this company called webmatix that connected with me when my computer was hacked and charged me $499 US for lifetime security but now that I've updated to windows 11 they want to charge me another $499. Do I need this company? Doesn't Windows provide...
  3. Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the company webmatix a legitimate windows security provider?: I have been dealing with this company called webmatix that connected with me when my computer was hacked and charged me $499 US for lifetime security but now that I've updated to windows 11 they want to charge me another $499. Do I need this company? Doesn't Windows provide...
  4. Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Independent but certified Microsoft support technicians: I have an issue with restoring File History backed up data from a new installation the details in this question which I cannot seem to resolve myself. I would like some professional support and would be happy to pay for it, but I am not sure how to find it. I tried Microsoft...
  5. How do technicians remote in to computers legitimately ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do technicians remote in to computers legitimately ?: I am trying to find the utility that I once used to remotely connect to a computer. It worked and I did not need someone on the other end to be there to press a button every 4 minutes. I want to be able to connect up to several various different computers for 1 or 2 hours...
  6. microsoft technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft technician: Hi Peeps This should be an easy question. Can someone please tell me do microsoft technicians still offer IT services to the public for a yearly subscription? If the answer is yea how do I find them to sign up? I want to start my own small business and wish to recruit...
  7. easytechwork - legitimate company?

easytechwork - legitimate company?: is this a legitimate company they just called and said they just called and said they would take it off my card like they did before but I paid for 5 years s why are calling and wanting more money can they take it off of my card without me authorizing them to do that? thank...
  8. Microsoft Certified Technician Scams

Microsoft Certified Technician Scams: I noticed the comment posted regarding the man who was cold called by a scammer, I think regarding the Ammy Scam. He had asked who these people are and why aren't they in jail yet. That email was dated 2013. Here we are almost at 2020 and they have been not only scamming the...
  9. legitimate company or a scam?

legitimate company or a scam?: My computer suddenly locked up, started loudly beeping while issuing a microsoft support number to immediately call. They said I was infected with a Trojan and connected me to PC Net Care for network security. Is this a legitimate company?...
  10. Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Virtual Academy courses: Office 365 security: Three courses around Office 365 security are now available through the Microsoft Virtual Academy. Exchange Online Protection (EOP) If you’re looking to protect your organization from spam and malware, check out this course on Microsoft Exchange Online Protection (EOP),...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mega metro academy