Windows 10: Is Microsoft azure free?

Discus and support Is Microsoft azure free? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by SandyPlayz86, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Is Microsoft azure free?

Hi, I'm wondering if microsoft azure is free, or has a free plan. And if it has a trial only for free, how long is the trial. Also, if i dont have a credit card, how do i sign up for it?
    I am asking cause i want to see if its true that they allow you to run windows on it. I already have a product key on my laptop so if so that should be no issue. Thanks.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Dec 2, 2020
  2. okidna Win User
    okidna, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Is Microsoft azure free?

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Is Microsoft azure free?

1. Is Microsoft azure free? - Similar Threads - Microsoft azure free

2. Azure tried to charge me for a free trial

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure tried to charge me for a free trial: So I wanted to get the AZ-900 exam and I was following the AZ-900 course from Andrew brown from exampro. Now i need a account because i have all the stuff covered up and I can't move along without it so I asked my father to give me one of his credit cards and and after...
  3. Microsoft Azure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Azure: If I create Azure Student account, will I have to pay later the $100 after the trial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-azure/fccc2654-f30d-4bfa-ac49-159b1b1f4aaf
  4. MIcrosoft azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MIcrosoft azure: Is there anyway I can get 3 months free trial of azure without credit card or phone number. P.S I have changed the topic to random because none is related to Microsoft azure...
  5. Microsoft Azure Free Education License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Azure Free Education License: I recently activated Windows 10 Education using a free license from the Azure portal formerly Microsoft Imagine for students. I'm wondering what the limitations of such a license are and if the university from which I obtained it adds my personal PC to their network and can...
  6. Microsoft Azure Sign Up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Azure Sign Up: [ATTACH] Greetings dear passenger; When I was getting to sign in the Microsoft Azure, I got this error in my screen. I was trying to sign in with my school e-mail but I think it's not working. I have been studying at Middle Eastern Technical University and it's one of the...
  7. Microsoft Azure Backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Azure Backup: Hi, The dates in the 'last backup time' section of the Azure Backup Agent has reset to 01/01/2001 12:00:00, even though the backups have ran successfully the past few days. How can I change it back to actual time of the last backup time? Thanks, Wendy...
  8. Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack

in Windows 10 News
    Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack: Today, I am in Toronto at the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference discussing the opportunities enabled by Microsoft Azure Stack with our partners. When we talk to customers about bringing the innovation of the public cloud to their datacenters, it’s amazing to watch the...
  9. Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introducing Azure Sphere: [MEDIA] At RSA Conference 2018, Microsoft announced Azure Sphere, previewing a unique new solution to help connect and secure the most populous category of computing today: the tens of billions of devices powered by microcontrollers (MCUs). Azure Sphere represents an...
  10. Free Online training for Azure Data Lake

in Windows 10 News
    Free Online training for Azure Data Lake: We are pleased to announce the availability of new, free online training for Azure Data Lake. We’ve designed this training to get developers ramped up fast. It covers all the topics a developer needs to know to start being productive with big data and how to address the...