Windows 10: Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks - When MS Flight Simulator (2020) was first released to the public, I thought it was basically unplayable. Frighteningly slow and buggy at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Compumind, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now?

Hi folks -

When MS Flight Simulator (2020) was first released to the public, I thought it was basically unplayable.
    Frighteningly slow and buggy at best.

Any *real* improvement without using a supercomputer?

Thanks.

*Smile

:)

Compumind, Oct 12, 2020

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now?

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

I preordered Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I am not able to install it. Can someone help?

JeffGreen54, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now?

1. Is Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020) better now? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Flight Simulator

2. Microsoft Flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Flight simulator 2020: I bought the deluxe version of the flight simulator the 25th of August 2020 I got their purchase proof with the order number and all, but I got nothing so far, no CDs, no code, no downloads link NOTHING... I am confused....
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Will Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 run on a system with the following: I don't want to buy it if it will not run on this system OS: Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Architecture: x64-based PC Memory: 16.0 GB Video Memory: HBM2 4 GB Processor: IntelR...
  4. microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator 2020: i installed msfs from the windows store. i have the xbox beta app. all windows store app are up to date so is the windows updates. uninstalled visual c and reinstalled. every time i run the flight sim it wont do anything. if i run as admin it the load to the xbox game...
  5. microsoft flight simulator 2020

microsoft flight simulator 2020: says i played 19 hours so far. i have not been able to get through the installation of the program. stuck on please wait and flashes the same file for days. i bought a new computer for this. i have tried all the suggestions so far with no progress. please help...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi. I'm having an issue with Microsoft Flight Simulator that I've purchased from the Microsoft Store. I've had no problems since I've got the game. Since last night, I have been getting a strange screen that looks distorted. I took a screen cap of it. Can someone let me...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I purchase MSFS 2020 and installed on my computer but discovered my computer lacks the capacity to run the program without crashing. Since I purchased the program can I load it on a new computer when I purchase one?...
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Hi. I have two questions: 1 I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not...
  9. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

Microsoft flight simulator 2020: Hi i bought microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe edition but i cant install the premium deluxe edition only the normal version. When i go to my library and try to download premium deluxe upgrade it does not work! Itsays that flight simulator premium deluxe edition does...
  10. Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020: What are the list of joystick and yokes that are compatible with this simulator https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-2020/26d8dd30-266b-4e92-9f00-47029bdeaefa