Windows 10: Is Microsoft having a Meltdown - 0x80072F8F on Windows Updater/Microsoft Store and Xbox Updates

Discus and support Is Microsoft having a Meltdown - 0x80072F8F on Windows Updater/Microsoft Store and Xbox Updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am currently running Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292 Every since Thursday 31/01/2019 I have been unable to run Windows Updater; Download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by itsecman, Feb 3, 2019.

1. itsecman Win User

Is Microsoft having a Meltdown - 0x80072F8F on Windows Updater/Microsoft Store and Xbox Updates

I am currently running Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.292

Every since Thursday 31/01/2019 I have been unable to run Windows Updater; Download anything from Microsoft Store, or update any of my Apps/Games on my X-box. All of these fail with the same code 0x80072F8F. Any help would be most appreciated.

Cheers

:)

itsecman, Feb 3, 2019

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Feb 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Windows Updates

Microsoft has released several updates for Windows Vista, as well as an update for Windows Media Player 11 in both XP and Vista. Download them bellow or through Windows Update.

Download

HellasVagabond, Feb 3, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Is Microsoft having a Meltdown - 0x80072F8F on Windows Updater/Microsoft Store and Xbox Updates

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft having a Meltdown - 0x80072F8F on Windows Updater/Microsoft Store and Xbox Updates - Similar Threads - Microsoft having Meltdown

2. Windows updates/Xbox Pc Update/Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates/Xbox Pc Update/Microsoft Store Updates: I have been having a problem with not being able to automatically windows security updates Xbox pc update or download anything from the microsoft store, It has been impossible for me to get security updates with out having to go download the manually. At this point i am...
  3. Windows updates/Xbox Pc Update/Microsoft Store Updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates/Xbox Pc Update/Microsoft Store Updates: I have been having a problem with not being able to automatically windows security updates Xbox pc update or download anything from the microsoft store, It has been impossible for me to get security updates with out having to go download the manually. At this point i am...
  4. Microsoft Store Error 0x80072F8F

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Error 0x80072F8F: Hello, I am trying to download an app on the Microsoft store, and it says this, I have included two pictures of my problem. I hope someone can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-0x80072f8f/d2ee5116-98ae-4bc0-b47b-5b6e15c6b3b4
  5. Microsoft Store Error 0x80072F8F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Error 0x80072F8F: Hello, I am trying to download an app on the Microsoft store, and it says this, I have included two pictures of my problem. I hope someone can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-error-0x80072f8f/d2ee5116-98ae-4bc0-b47b-5b6e15c6b3b4
  6. Microsoft Store Error : 0x80072F8F

Microsoft Store Error : 0x80072F8F: Hello! i have issues after resetting my PC i cant download anything from the store. I get the error (Something Went wrong 0x80072F8F) i tried to reset the pc but never worked. i tried many methods also the toubleshooter. i tried putting the correct date but not worked. but...
  7. 0x80072F8F Microsoft Store error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80072F8F Microsoft Store error: [ATTACH] I search on the internet and I found solutions which is NOT work at all 0x80072F8F Microsoft Store error Error 0x80072F8F is caused for the following 3 services on Windows 10: Windows Update. (I updated and nothing error) Windows Activation. (mine is activated...
  8. Erro 0x80072f8f microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Erro 0x80072f8f microsoft store: Após formatar o Windows 10 pro para a versão mais recente e concluir a ativação, todos os aplicativos da loja dão erro, a ferramenta de solução de problemas não encontrou nada....
  9. Trouble with Microsoft store - Code: 0x80072F8F

Trouble with Microsoft store - Code: 0x80072F8F: I tried to log into Forza Horizon 4 on Thursday afternoon. It wouldn't load for me so i decided to uninstall it and re-install it. Now i can't download it from the MS store and i am getting the above error. I've tried to see if i can download anything else and i am getting...
  10. Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update, Activation and Microsoft Store on Windows 10: [ATTACH] One thing that can be observed on Windows 10 or any other Windows operating system is the fact that same error codes can be used or apply to multiple scenarios. And the error code that we are going to try [...] This post Fix 0x80072F8F error for Windows Update,...
Tags: