Windows 10: is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

Discus and support is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to know if the free minecoins will band me please tell me the truth, I don't want to get band... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by i_play_minecraft_and_I_ne, Aug 17, 2022.

1. is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

I need to know if the free minecoins will band me please tell me the truth, I don't want to get band

:)

i_play_minecraft_and_I_ne, Aug 17, 2022

2. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

Hi,

Seems this is a scam. Microsoft does not have any program to reward its users.

Igor Leyko, Aug 17, 2022
  3. Microsoft Rewards

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in signing to Microsoft Rewards account.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Did you try sign in to Microsoft Rewards, using a different browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to create a

New support request

for Microsoft Rewards Support and a member of the support team will contact you within 24 hours.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 17, 2022
  4. is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins

1. is microsoft rewards a scam? will I get band if I get free minecoins - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards scam

2. can i get help in knowing if this is a scam or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i get help in knowing if this is a scam or not: Hi. I have bad news for you!09.12.2022- On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have beenwatching you closely for a long time.I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices.The virus software...
  3. can i get help in knowing if this is a scam or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can i get help in knowing if this is a scam or not: Hi. I have bad news for you!09.12.2022- On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have beenwatching you closely for a long time.I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices.The virus software...
  4. How do I use the money I get from Microsoft rewards???????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I use the money I get from Microsoft rewards???????: I just redeemed a three dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards and it says that the money will be added to my balance. However, when I try and purchase a program from the Microsoft store, it tells me to add a payment method, which I do not have since I want to spend the...
  5. How do I use the money I get from Microsoft rewards???????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I use the money I get from Microsoft rewards???????: I just redeemed a three dollar gift card from Microsoft rewards and it says that the money will be added to my balance. However, when I try and purchase a program from the Microsoft store, it tells me to add a payment method, which I do not have since I want to spend the...
  6. I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards: it says we have it a snag here I cant get the referral link for Microsoft rewards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-get-the-referral-link-for-microsoft-rewards/67288420-029e-47d4-986e-60d17acfb4e6
  7. Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Get Microsoft Rewards as a code?: Hi- Microsoft said a few months ago that they would add Xbox gift cards straight to your account. That worked fine. Now, I want to send an Xbox card to my friend. Is there a way to get the gift card as a code?...
  8. Did I get scammed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Did I get scammed: My computer crashed and I called HP - I bought it in January. They said I needed to talk to 2nd level and that they would call me back and gave me a date and time. Woman from Microsoft called and had me reset my pc and download windows from aka.ms/win7iso. I have Windows...
  9. Microsoft Pop up did I get scammed?

Microsoft Pop up did I get scammed?: I fell for the scammers AVK Target - VSK. I let them take over my computer for $249 and they left a cleaner app on my computer. My computer is running faster but now Im scared they have all of my information.I know this sounds lame but do they still have access and what...
  10. Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?

Is the "Microsoft Rewards" program a scam?: I see enough evidence that makes me seriously question its validity. Aside from having a real cheapening effect on the Microsoft name itself, I also see strange errors that prevent me from checking it out. The latest being a strange misspelling in the subject line of an...