Windows 10: Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Guys, Is Microsoft sending out Action Center notices for 1903? Or, because the update is now optional until the build of Windows 10 is about to expire... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackPlatt, Jun 2, 2019.

1. JackPlatt Win User

Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

Guys,

Is Microsoft sending out Action Center notices for 1903? Or, because the update is now optional until the build of Windows 10 is about to expire on your device, can you only get it by going to Windows Update, seeing if it is in the query, and clicking on the Download and install button?

Jack

:)

JackPlatt, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

Windows 10 Action Center Not Working

Windows 10 Home / v 1607 / OS build 14393.693

Action Center has displayed "No new notifications" for the past 3 days (since 2/21/2017). The only automatic updates that have been installed are/is: Adobe Flash Player.

I have tried all the steps listed above with no success. I also tried turning notifications off, then rebooting, then turning it on, then rebooting. Still no joy. Any other suggestions?

JuliaMHogan, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

1. Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Sending Action

2. action center icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    action center icon greyed out: I don't have an action center. I checked the action center icon and it is greyed out. I can't change it. The IT tried a bunch of things. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-icon-greyed-out/5ccd00dc-796c-4a03-80a9-e58144ae16a1
  3. action center icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    action center icon greyed out: I don't have an action center. I checked the action center icon and it is greyed out. I can't change it. The IT tried a bunch of things. Nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-icon-greyed-out/5ccd00dc-796c-4a03-80a9-e58144ae16a1
  4. action center icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Action Center times out

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Action Center times out: Though Windows notifications do appear near the system tray as they should, when I click on the NOTIFICATIONS button either nothing happens or at best I will see a notification for 2 or 3 seconds and then it will vanish. If I click the NOTIFICATIONS icon after that I'll...
  6. NOTICATION CENTER

in Windows 10 Customization
    NOTICATION CENTER: I have tried all the list "FIXES" none work. Still will not open. Does anyone have anymore suggestions? Jim https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notication-center/870422c4-0b66-4611-ab3a-1857483c0ae0
  7. Update 1903 Action Center Setting Unclear

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update 1903 Action Center Setting Unclear: After installing July Win10 update 1903 (which incidentally took over four hours using Windows 10 Update Assistant) I get a new message in Action Center which is a bit unclear. What does this 'Focus assist' setting mean to you? What is the impact? [ATTACH] For example,...
  8. action center wont open after 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    action center wont open after 1903: hello, after updating to 1903, I can only access the action center by clicking in the balloon icon the first time i try. after it opens the first time, if I click on the balloon again, nothing happens. I have to restart the explorer exe process in order to make it work again....
  9. Action center blank after icon changes to indicate a notice

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Action center blank after icon changes to indicate a notice: Build 17763,rs5_release180914-1434 installed a couple of days ago. Now the action center is blank when opened after icon indicates a new notice. Worked before the update. I haven't changed any of the settings....
  10. Update is ready notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update is ready notice: Running Win 10 Pro Version 1803. Keep on getting a small widow with: Update is ready. "Update and benefit from enhancements and fixes." How do I know it is a legit update or something else. [ATTACH]...