Windows 10: Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TonyS3171, Dec 7, 2018.

1. TonyS3171 Win User

Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

Because Edward Snowden illegally stole documents from my government we know Microsoft was working secretly with government. Are they still doing this? How do we know and why would we believe its not happening any longer? Microsoft never apologized nor were they ever punished. How is doing this to a customer ok? The government is god?

:)

TonyS3171, Dec 7, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 7, 2018
  3. timta2 Win User
    Microsoft Announces Global Anti-Piracy Day

Ok, I'm just tired of Microsoft starting these programs that they claim will benefit US the people when really it ONLY benefits them!

"Microsoft is taking these steps as part of its commitment to working with communities, national governments and local law enforcement agencies around the world to help protect its customers"

timta2, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

USB drive can instantly fry everything from your TV to your pc by sending 220 volts through them

Yeah, it seems more practical to spy agencies where they want to disable the hardware but steal the data. Such a USB kill device might be the inspiration for it anyway (the "urban legend" you discussed).

FordGT90Concept, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data?

1. Is Microsoft Still Illegally working with spy agencies to steal my data? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Still Illegally

2. so that was illegal microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so that was illegal microsoft: well Microsoft is a lil screwed here in the uk. If an unwanted program is forced upon you by a company such as Microsoft, apple, google etc this can be done by using the eula that came with your software, device etc against you. except there's a snag with that. Here in the uk...
  3. so that was illegal microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    so that was illegal microsoft: well Microsoft is a lil screwed here in the uk. If an unwanted program is forced upon you by a company such as Microsoft, apple, google etc this can be done by using the eula that came with your software, device etc against you. except there's a snag with that. Here in the uk...
  4. so that was illegal microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY MICROSOFT: ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY MICROSOFT Why you have locked my C drive and E drive? Without providing the key of Bitlocker they are asking bit locker key? They never provided it to me nor attached it to my registered mail id? This is illlegal? How can you lock my data?...
  6. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY MICROSOFT

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ILLEGAL ACTIVITY BY MICROSOFT: Why you have locked my C drive and E drive? Without providing the key of Bitlocker they are asking bit locker key? They never provided it to me nor attached it to my registered mail id? This is illlegal? How can you lock my data? Technical team are not able to...
  7. Illegal microsoft products

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Illegal microsoft products: Hi, I am an Asian. I was very poor that I didn't have money to buy Microsoft products yet I was eager to try using Microsoft products until I got involved with using illegal license. But, I worked hard everyday hoping that one day I am able to purchase legal Microsoft...
  8. Can Trojans Steal My Data?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can Trojans Steal My Data?: I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC but was not encrypted. Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about the trojan and found that they can steal our files. Have they steal my itunes backup too? I am worried. What is the chance...
  9. Microsoft Spying??

Microsoft Spying??: Noticed that when the latest updates were downloaded, the message stated it knew my hours when I use my pc. I want to stop Mircosoft from spying on my usage. How do I do this?...
  10. One drive stealing data

One drive stealing data: So i reinstalled windows 10 to clean my pc, i reconfigured all my pc again to what i like and one of those things is disable one drive cloud storage, i literally disabled everyting from one cloud but didnt uninstalled it, and guess what? it started to upload some very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Is Microsoft using my information illegally