Windows 10: Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?

Discus and support Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I would like to know is it possible to recover a deleted text messages from android phone using some software like Minitool data recovery or does it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by treblefree, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?

I would like to know is it possible to recover a deleted text messages from android phone using some software like Minitool data recovery or does it depend on type of phone and age of it..mine is Samsung Galaxy Xcover 3 with Android version 6.0.1.

I have tried some but after locating the deleted text messages you have to purchase full program to actually retrieve it which i do not want to do as i only want to get one deleted text message.

Thank you

:)

treblefree, Mar 28, 2021

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 28, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Mar 28, 2021
  4. slim142 Win User

Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Mar 28, 2021
Thema:

Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ?

1. Is Minitool data recovery for android phone any good ? - Similar Threads - Minitool data recovery

2. What is a good windows data recovery software ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is a good windows data recovery software ?: My external HDD is corrupted . I tried to check the contents in it with an Ubuntu live cd but the external HDD is showing empty . I think i lost a terrabyte of documents , software and photos Are there any good software i can try to recover data from that HDD . I have used...
  3. Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Data lost on my backup drive -Minitool disk recovery: Lost ~ 1 TB of data on a 2TB drive. *Banghead Tried mini tool partition wizard, 12.3 (free) and it "seems" to scan the disk. Disk Recovery runs for several hours and then crashes. It does show ~ 7-8k files it found. Information on their site says that only Pro has that...
  4. Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save 40% to Get MiniTool Power Data Recovery Personal: On Friday 17 May PST you can get MiniTool Power Data Recovery - Personal Edition at a reduced price. Our price: $41.40 List price: $69.00 You save: 40% MiniTool Power Data Recovery lets anyone, regardless of technical expertise, recover lost data from deletions and...
  5. How to launch Android Data Recovery to e

How to launch Android Data Recovery to e: recover text and pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-launch-android-data-recovery-to-e/93d6a866-80f2-4ea2-a5fd-8cd1c9730ef9
  6. How to upload data from broken Android phone?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upload data from broken Android phone?: Please help how to upload data from the phone on Android with a broken screen to the computer. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upload-data-from-broken-android-phone/552d388d-7149-4479-a2a3-61147f1a438c
  7. Any best Data Shredder for Android ?

Any best Data Shredder for Android ?: Hey guys, I have Samsung S7 and I use iShredder v5 to erase all data but DiskDigger recover all data. So, I want a good Data Shredder which can erase all FREE SPACE and cant be recoverable. Regards. [img] 102673
  8. MiniTool Power Data Recovery to the rescue!!!

MiniTool Power Data Recovery to the rescue!!!: Just sharing this. I made another boo-boo today and deleted 500GB worth of media files (just movies and music). Don't ask me how because that's something nobody wants to do. *Smile I don't keep a backup of these files. For me these are disposable files. But it would be...
  9. How good is Windows Update MiniTool?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How good is Windows Update MiniTool?: So since my HDD broke down i thought I should do a proper installation of Windows 10 Pro including the right drivers So I downloaded them from my manufacturer's website and then ran Windows Update. Surfing around the internet I found this Update Tool. Everything...
  10. Good data recovery tool for deleted files?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Good data recovery tool for deleted files?: I ran an Acronis "Cleanup" utility that supposedly completely removes Acronis products from a computer. Either I had a serious disk problem at the same time, or it also deletes backup files ... including non-Acronis backup files. Is there a good, safe, reputable data recovery...