Windows 10: is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

Discus and support is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; What is the EOL date for Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5? Is it still supported by Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Nagesh Ainchwar, Jan 31, 2020.

1. is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

What is the EOL date for Microsoft Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5?

Is it still supported by Microsoft?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=14422

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Chart.Controls/3.5.30729

:)

Nagesh Ainchwar, Jan 31, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Jan 31, 2020
  4. is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

.NET Framework 4.5.2 not showing in control panel

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The .NET Framework is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. Normally, before running/installing such applications, we need to enable .NET Framework
    from the Control Panel on the computer. So, you may first check if the .NET Framework 3.5 is available in the Control Panel on Windows 10 Technical Preview and if available, you may enable it from the Control Panel to install it on the computer.

.net 4.6 version framework is preinstalled in Windows 10.I suggest you to enable it if it is not enabled.

Please refer the below steps and check if it works.

Step 1:

1. In Search bar Type Turn Windows features on or off.

2. Select the particular .NET Framework 4.6

3. Click Ok and then restart the system.

Step 2:

1. Type Control panel in the search bar.

2. Select programs and features

3. Check if that particular .NET Framework 4.6 exists.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS

1. is MS Chart Controls for Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 supported by MS - Similar Threads - Chart Controls Microsoft

2. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework Support Cycle: Good day, am looking for some information on support cycles for .NET framework versions 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.1 SP1. Is it the case that if v 3.5.1 is installed the dependencies concerning 2.0 and 3.0 which are required are in support? I believe that in isolation they are end of...
  3. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework Support Cycle: Good day, am looking for some information on support cycles for .NET framework versions 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5.1 SP1. Is it the case that if v 3.5.1 is installed the dependencies concerning 2.0 and 3.0 which are required are in support? I believe that in isolation they are end of...
  4. .NET Framework Support Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  6. Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to enable .net framework 3..5: Windows couldn't complete the requested changes.Windows couldn't find the files to complete the requested changes. Make sure you are connected to internet, and try again.Error code: 0x80070490I was trying to enable .net framework 3.5 and it bombs with the above error...
  7. ms support and ms autoruns

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ms support and ms autoruns: hi guys , how is it possible that the people in the MS support are as useless as they are . my question on this call was/is why is MS autoruns returning no results , ive got the hide hidden files etc unchecked but it returns literally nothing...
  8. MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1 0x80080005: I am trying to install an older software which requires MS .NET Frameworks 3.5 sp1. My OS isWindows 10. I am not able to get it through windows updates. It shows theerror 0x80080005. Can somebody please help me out. It seems that Windows 10 has some higher 4.8 version of .NET...
  9. MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured

MS .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occured: Hello Everyone, I have an issue with Microsoft .NET Framework, Every single time i get this popup "Unhandled exception had occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ifnore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application...
  10. Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft details .NET Framework 3.5 End of Support: Microsoft published a .NET Framework lifecycle FAQ update on October 20, 2018 to highlight changes in regards to the end of support for the company's .NET Framework 3.5 software product. The main change is that Microsoft considers the .NET Framework 3.5 a standalone product...