Windows 10: Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

Discus and support Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Michael Bobby, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I did well. It’s ended up letting them into my computer like a fool and they wanted to charge me $4500 but I got it down to $500 and then they made me show them the check in the camera on my computer and the see it has a address of PO Box 380, Mount Olive, MO 39119. I’m sorry that was Mississippi not Missouri. They gave me a password and a freeze an answer. You know question with an answer that you have to give and the person that’s contacting me a

:)

Michael Bobby, Dec 5, 2023
  2. adamtsika Win User

Scam?

I received a notification from Microsoft after I seemingly got locked after I was on a website that said I should call 1-888-817-7931, which I did, where I was told they were from Microsoft and told me that I needed tech support and they
    wanted me to pay 99.99for a years worth of protection. He said that Insta Consultancy LLC
    would be doing the tech support. I gave them access to my computer and then felt like it was a scam and cancelled it and alerted my bank. Do you recognize this LLC and or do you use them? I think I just got scammed.

adamtsika, Dec 5, 2023
  3. GNI LLC

Is GNI LLC authorized by Microsoft to do maintenance for Microsoft? I just bought a 2 yr maintenance agreement for $259. Is this a scam?

S Pavlinac, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

Mario Kart Wii 'Detailed'

The amazingly successful Mario Kart series, which involves driving your favorite Mario World characters around in silly go-karts, is about to get another sequel. Mario Kart Wii will, as the name suggests, arrive on the Wii. Here's a list of all the fun stuff Mario Kart Wii has to offer.
    • The game will include a fancy wheel controller.
    • Gamers have the option to race either classic karts or bikes. Bikes are faster and can perform wheelies, but are harder to control. Tricks performed in mid-air will give the gamer a speed boost upon landing.
    • There will be 32 tracks. 16 are brand new, and the other 16 are remakes of previous favorite courses.
    • Gamers can play against up to 4 people on the same Wii, and up to 16 over the internet.
    Mario Kart Wii will find itself on Japanese shelves on April 10th, and a North American/European release should follow shortly.

Source: 1Up

zekrahminator, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

1. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to... - Similar Threads - kart LLC scam

2. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...: Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I did well. It’s ended up letting them into my computer like a fool and they wanted to charge me $4500 but I got it down to $500...
  3. Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is ms kart LLC a scam they said they work for Microsoft like a fool I gave them access to...: Is MS Kart LLC a real business that works for Microsoft I got a message on my screen that said I had been hacked and I need to call this number and I did well. It’s ended up letting them into my computer like a fool and they wanted to charge me $4500 but I got it down to $500...
  4. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  5. Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Esource Software Solutions LLC Scam ?: I have been blessed to utilize the administrations of The Esource Software Solutions LLC Company for my printer issues. They did a great job in connecting the printer to my computer. I am not into computers but there customer support team is very helpful. They are genuine and...
  6. I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...: I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity company, I wont lost my life with Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-fool-i-will-better-work-with-microsoft-on/f9d0bc62-3a1e-4a74-a638-00cea6074f9a
  7. I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity...: I'm not fool! I will better work with Microsoft on this forum! Microsoft is eternity company, I wont lost my life with Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-fool-i-will-better-work-with-microsoft-on/f9d0bc62-3a1e-4a74-a638-00cea6074f9a
  8. I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was scammed by Technolov LLC 7/3/20.: Can Microsoft cancel this Technolov LLC help me find this on my computer to uninstall? I reset computer to a restore date of 6/24/20. Trying to tell my bank to cancel check, however, it is a holiday weekend so queue is backed up. Will have to keep trying. I was scammed...
  9. Does microsoft like to look like fools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does microsoft like to look like fools?: With as many bugs in updates or Windows to begin with, it's no surprise to me that people are rolling back their OS or just going to Linux. Is microsoft happy with this?...
  10. I feel like a fool but..

in Windows 10 Support
    I feel like a fool but..: So i have been checking this forum out for a while. Learned alot and still learning. I pride myself on what i know. Stilllll at a loss in the worst way. I beg everyones pardon if i sound like an idiot. I have done clean installs sooo many times. I can use dism and apply...