Windows 10: Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?

Discus and support Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, MS Teams app isn't much responsive, always lags during calls, freezes and suddenely closes. So is the web version better?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aak_73, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Aak_73 Win User

Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version?

Hi, MS Teams app isn't much responsive, always lags during calls, freezes and suddenely closes. So is the web version better?

:)

Aak_73, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Teams personal features now available to desktop and web

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...le-in-preview/

Brink, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Joe Men Win User
    web page reloading in version 10.0.15063.332

Hello
    Donald

For us to troubleshoot your concern about web pages just reloading, please provide the following information:

• What is the model of your phone?
    • What browser are you using to visit web sites? Include the version of the browser.
    • What is the website address of the web page that you've visited.
    • What are the changes did you do your phone before the issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    We will be waiting for your next response.

Joe Men, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Bill2Cook Win User

Disappearance of Microsoft Edge: suggested MS team response

My first response was to go to the MS Store and attempt to download the Edge App, but there isn't one.

I suggest that the MS team get a patch up as an Edge App at the Store ASAP.

And how about cluing Cortana, so that when users such as I ask to "Start Edge" or "Pin Edge to Start", Cortana provides the intelligent service of saying "Opps, we've got a problem at our end but here's a temporary kluge."

Bill2Cook, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Is MS Teams web version faster and more responsive than desktop version? - Similar Threads - Teams web version

2. Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Lite Version/How to Clear MS Teams Cache: HiI have a few questions regarding MS Teams.I am a Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge User.Nowadays both tabs are loading slow.I checked the Internet speed,It is good.But when I click on new tab or try to open any Settings,they load very slow.I have reinstalled chrome but the...
  3. Faster PC and Old version is better

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faster PC and Old version is better: Hello Microsoft Community! Please help me with Ideas to make my PC faster because I'm having a problem with the performance, I searched on some websites, and I tried the control panel, it just show the balanced performance, and the task manager it didn't do anything, please...
  4. MS Teams Desktop App and Web Login, cannot login issues!

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Teams Desktop App and Web Login, cannot login issues!: Hi there, I recently downloaded and installed Teams App on my iphone and successfully logged in to it, using personal accountwhich by the way is very confusing between personal and work account for a single email address/microsoft account, and imputing in a phone number to...
  5. I'm Impressed. Version 2004 is faster

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'm Impressed. Version 2004 is faster: My system has an Intel Optane "Supersized" HDD cache system which Win 10 Ver 2004 had known issues with So, I got the 2004 update only yesterday (June 16th) It generates an error for a feature of the Optane that I'm not using and haven't seen any problems ..... [img] I...
  6. The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The latest version of windows 10 is more broken than the last: I seem to be getting errors and blue screens from the latest update and I may sue your company for giving me a police record from problems with windows 10....
  7. One license for more than one versions.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One license for more than one versions.: I got a laptop with pre installedWin 10 pro Education. It is about two weeks ago I went to perform factory restore for my DELL laptop So when I run the OS recovery tool of DELL It gave me an option to download Windows 10 Professional . As my Factory restore image I got...
  8. Chrome improvements for a faster and more efficient web - Chrome 45

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome improvements for a faster and more efficient web - Chrome 45: Speed is one of the founding principles of Chrome. As the web evolves and sites take advantage of increasing capabilities, Chrome’s performance—how fast pages load, how smooth scrolling is, how much memory is consumed, and how long your battery lasts—becomes even more...
  9. Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com

in Windows 10 News
    Delivering a faster and more responsive Outlook.com: Making your email experience as fast as possible is a goal shared across the Outlook.com team—from product designers to storage architects. Some of that work happens in the UI—an example of this is the significantly speedier web experience we introduced in the new Outlook.com...
  10. Desktop version rather than App version home screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop version rather than App version home screen: Hiya, So I recently got a laptop that has this new Windows update and everything was fine because when I logged on my home screen was just like a normal computer, like a desktop, recycle bin, start menu, and then yesterday when i was typing, something changed and now when...