Windows 10: Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?

Discus and support Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MSN has blocked or reviewed so many of my comments I'm genuinely surprised when one gets posted. It's happening to many right wing, Christian, members.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rtadja, Apr 2, 2023.

1. rtadja Win User

Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?

MSN has blocked or reviewed so many of my comments I'm genuinely surprised when one gets posted. It's happening to many right wing, Christian, members. MSN is completely censoring any Christian views. Other members from other religions can comment, but not Christians. Everyone of my blocked comments were respectful and truthful. Open discussion from different view points is healthy conversation. Censorship is unhealthy. A very real problem right now in the USA. imo Conservative values and fiscal responsibility are needed in our day to day lives and in our government. People may not agree with

:)

rtadja, Apr 2, 2023

2. How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

How do I get rid of everything MSN related. I think they are a bunch of Communists and I want NOTHING to do with this Horrible Company!

AnthonyDeNardo, Apr 2, 2023
  3. How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

No Conspiracy, only FACT! I went to comment on an MSN article as I do sometimes and it says it is disabled. Well if you found anything above that would ban a person from posting, then you would agree with MSN but if not, and you shouldn't whether
    you disagree or not with my comments, then There should be no ban and if you do ban someone for disagreeing with their comments, then you are a Tyrant and an Un-American institution and a smack in the face of the constitution of the USA. If you want to do
    that, then people should boycott you.

There is no language here and there is no reason to ban and remove my comments and this entire correspondence is proof that there is nothing here to ban someone unless you are ONLY doing it because you disagree with them. So in turn, I dont want
    no parts of this Communist Company
    and I want a refund on all my past purchases because if you want to be an Un-American Company, FINE, but you should have to let your customers know up front so they can make an informed Decision. Now I have thousands
    of dollars wasted on a Communist Company and I cant live with that so Hopefully I can sue them for misrepresenting not only their company but their products because they should have fully disclosed that you can no longer use the NEWs Feed and Search Provider
    of your choosing with their newest OS. If tey would have allowed me to change the News Feed and search Provider, I could have lived with that but now they have just taken it to a whole new level and I smell a Class Action Suit coming their way. Cheers

4. Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?

How do I remove MSN newsfeed from edge startup?

So you're saying that Microsoft has a PC Monopoly and if you paid for their OS NOW you MUST use their Browser if you want to use Windows 10 Properly. That doesn't sound American, fair or legal. How do I get a refund for the Products that I cant
    use anymore like the Win10 OS, all my 360 and Xbox One Games etc etc. I want no parts of a Communist Company and they shouldn't be permitted to sell this OS without disclosing the fact that if you want to use Windows 10 fully, you must use MSN and every other
    **** Program they include to part you from your money, is that correct?

Thema:

Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?

1. Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist? - Similar Threads - MSN American company

2. Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is MSN an American company? or Are they run by communist?: MSN has blocked or reviewed so many of my comments I'm genuinely surprised when one gets posted. It's happening to many right wing, Christian, members. MSN is completely censoring any Christian views. Other members from other religions can comment, but not Christians....
  3. American megatrends

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    American megatrends: Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde pas mes données sur mon PC ?...
  4. American megatrends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American megatrends: Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde pas mes données sur mon PC ?...
  5. American megatrends

6. American megatrends

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    American megatrends: When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends/121555d6-3ed9-44bd-9783-7157fc94b052
  7. American megatrends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American megatrends: When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends/121555d6-3ed9-44bd-9783-7157fc94b052
  8. American megatrends

9. American MegaTrends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    American MegaTrends: Svaki put uključim moj Windows 10 Tablet imam grešku American MegaTrends. Tablet je ali nešto sam stavljao pa da se ne zbunite. Resetovatio sam ga na fabricka podasavanja tako sto sam ušao u Settings>Update and security>Recovery>Advanced startup restartovanje...
  10. American Flag

in Windows 10 Customization
    American Flag: I enjoy using the Windows button/period combination to access emoticons. Today is the Fourth of July. I looked for an American flag in the emoticons, and came up empty! How can this be??? Windows: please include a number of American flag icons for our use....