Windows 10: Is MSN.com website is scary

Discus and support Is MSN.com website is scary in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is MSN.com the easiest site to pick up the fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum? It appears to me that if you want to be infected... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JerryBarnettjz, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Is MSN.com website is scary

Is MSN.com the easiest site to pick up the fake support numbers in the Microsoft Community forum? It appears to me that if you want to be infected msn.com is the best place to go. Unfortunately, I have an old msn.com email address that I still use.

:)

JerryBarnettjz, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Joe Men Win User

MSN website display problem

Hello,

Some website will have issues displaying after an upgrade. To fix this, you can try clearing your browser's data.

If you are using the Microsoft Edge browser, do the following:

• Launch the Microsoft Edge browser.
    • Tap on the Ellipsis icon [. . .] located on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Tap on Settings.
    • Tap on the Choose what to clear button under the Clear browsing data.
    • Put a check mark on every options.
    • Tap on the Clear button.
    • After clearing your browsing data, restart the browser and visit the MSN website again.
    If you are using a third party browser, we recommend that you visit their support pages for steps on how you can clear your browsing data.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Joe Men, Nov 21, 2018
  3. I cannot get into my page MSN..please help

Hi tootsielord,

It would be great if you can tell me more about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which web browser are you using to access MSN?
    • Are you referring to signing into your MSN account?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Is the issue isolated to the MSN website?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

For now, I suggest running the troubleshooter for accessing websites. You can get the tool from this

page
    , select Find and fix problems with connecting to the Internet or to websites. You need administrative permission to run the tool.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Devlin Sco, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Is MSN.com website is scary

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Is MSN.com website is scary

1. Is MSN.com website is scary - Similar Threads - MSN com website

2. Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto opening of MSN website every now and then.: Hi every now and then with no user interaction my default web browser Chrome opens to the msn home page my home page is googlethis also happens irrespective of the default browser. It is completely random and comes up over whatever I'm currently doing on my computer stopping...
  3. Submitting our website to MSN news

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Submitting our website to MSN news: How to submit our news website to MSN news? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-our-website-to-msn-news/4ba0af3e-9d53-4f6e-a3ba-87323754d47d
  4. Submitting our website to MSN news

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Submitting our website to MSN news: How to submit our news website to MSN news? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/submitting-our-website-to-msn-news/4ba0af3e-9d53-4f6e-a3ba-87323754d47d
  5. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  6. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com: Someone sent me a private information on this website. It involves crypto ownership but looks fishy, especially because we don't know each other and there's money involved....
  7. is this website scam or legit? www.btc8055.com

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. This is weird and scary

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is weird and scary: To add I have checked i have no virus and stuff like that Every time I open Windows protect it says something like !1% as the name and closes 1 second after. Nothing else to add I have tried doing windows protect disabled off in regristy but it was already off. submitted...
  9. Msn,com Picture.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Msn,com Picture.: Not sure where to post this. I have taken three pictures of myself in settings account, using the camera. I had to do this to get another picture out of view/selection. Now I have my new picture + 2 on the side. The problem is that I logged out the in to msn.com, but it is...
  10. Windows Explorer opens MSN website

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Explorer opens MSN website: I think after one of the accumulative updates Windows Explorer started to open MSN in my default browser. This is very annoying. I've tested my theory by restarting Windows Explorer from the task manager. Of course restarting the computer. Disable Automatic startup of...