Windows 10: Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

Discus and support Is Msolrm Protector a virus? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JaclynReinhardt, May 26, 2023.

1. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt

:)

JaclynReinhardt, May 26, 2023

2. is windows defender enough virus protector

is windows defender enough virus protector for my computer

louise colemanwt, May 26, 2023
  3. Screen Protector Bubbles

Can't seem to get rid of bubbles when I apply a screen protector to my lumia 640, have tried various methods. Any suggestions?

Vanessafieldhouse, May 26, 2023
  4. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

1. Is Msolrm Protector a virus? - Similar Threads - Msolrm Protector virus

2. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  3. Is Msolrm Protector a virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Msolrm Protector a virus?: I did an Excel search using *.xls. One of the files that came up was Msolrm Protector authored by Kevin L. Brown. I don't recognize the name or the file. I didn't open it since I was worried it was a virus. Should I?Jackie Reinhardt...
  4. Surge Protector Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Surge Protector Recommendations: Anyone have good recommendation for surge protector? Looking at amazon and there are tons of them... but i notice in many of these great reviews... lot of top comments seem to say negative about it. Don't want to spend a ton on one like 50+ dollars etc. I notice many that are...
  5. is windows defender enough virus protector

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is windows defender enough virus protector: is windows defender enough virus protector for my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-defender-enough-virus-protector/920c829d-dd19-4bb2-b18e-c01280de8e0a
  6. Advanced Identity Protector

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Advanced Identity Protector: I got a loud beeping sound stating I have a cyber attack and instantly call this 8777042649 . Please do not turn off PC. I called to prevent myself from hackers and upon asking they said were a vendor of Microsoft and a tech company that prevents cyber attacks! I gave access...
  7. Screen protector

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen protector: I put a screen protector on my Mircrosoft Pro 6 and now when in tablet mode touch screen not working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-protector/56399d3f-5a9d-404d-954a-51fd70db7f12
  8. Advanced Identity Protector

Advanced Identity Protector: What is this? Is this program safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advanced-identity-protector/4738dbef-a0ed-4026-8a35-31b15e8aa5aa"
  9. Which virus protector should i use,

Which virus protector should i use,: Hello. I presently use Kaspersky total security and in about 35 days it will automatically renew, Now for some time I've wondered how safe I am with this product as it originated from Russia / Eastern Block areas. Now if it had come from anywhere else I'd be happy. I've not...
  10. androsa file protector locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    androsa file protector locked: androsa file protector --old program, yes... but worked flawlessly until i recently completely uninstalled an unrelated software. now, there's no getting past the initial message: "available file of a language has not been found! this problem can be caused by the...