Windows 10: Is my computer broken Microsoft?

Discus and support Is my computer broken Microsoft? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer won't turn off and I won't let me go to the sign in screen,. It's been like this ever since the morning and I don't know. It was perfectly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Loc Dawg, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Loc Dawg Win User

Is my computer broken Microsoft?

My computer won't turn off and I won't let me go to the sign in screen,. It's been like this ever since the morning and I don't know. It was perfectly fine last night but when I turned it off. It turned off fine but when I turned it on this morning it just wont-work, please help me Microsoft.

:)

Loc Dawg, Mar 29, 2023

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Is my computer broken Microsoft? - Similar Threads - computer broken Microsoft

2. My computers sound is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computers sound is broken: My computer speaker makes a low humming sound, the louder I turn it up, the creepier and more high pitch it gets. I know this is Not a speaker issue because if I plug in my headphones it does the same thing, every time I play music it sounds like 10000 of the same things are...
  3. My computers sound is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computers sound is broken: My computer speaker makes a low humming sound, the louder I turn it up, the creepier and more high pitch it gets. I know this is Not a speaker issue because if I plug in my headphones it does the same thing, every time I play music it sounds like 10000 of the same things are...
  4. Is my computer broken Microsoft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my computer broken Microsoft?: My computer won't turn off and I won't let me go to the sign in screen,. It's been like this ever since the morning and I don't know. It was perfectly fine last night but when I turned it off. It turned off fine but when I turned it on this morning it just wont-work, please...
  5. my computer is broken.

in Windows 10 Customization
    my computer is broken.: Not allowed settingsCRTL WINDOWS C not workingColours inverted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-broken/e594c30e-b2ea-4ca8-873d-a1e61ce7503e
  6. my computer is broken.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is broken.: Not allowed settingsCRTL WINDOWS C not workingColours inverted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-broken/e594c30e-b2ea-4ca8-873d-a1e61ce7503e
  7. my computer is broken.

8. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  9. My computer is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is broken: I tried the "notepad trick" to get rid of the activate windows watermark, and after doing it, my PC is completely broken, it cannot automatically repair itself, it will not start in safe mode, I am now not even currently able to activate safe mode, I cannot reach the sign in...
  10. My computer is broken