Windows 10: Is my computer in need of being debugged?

Discus and support Is my computer in need of being debugged? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BryceStewart, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Is my computer in need of being debugged?

Recently, my computer has, twice now but not in a row, gained a black screen and start beeping every couple of seconds after I tried to restart it. It only ended after I turned the power off completely and back on again and like I said it's happened twice. Plus my taskbar has vanished twice now as well only to reappear a few seconds later and with one of my icons missing, though I can't remember which one and I'm worried that if I restart it again it'll gain a black screen and start beeping again. Does my computer need to be taken into the shop soon?

:)

BryceStewart, Jul 11, 2019

2. I get "just-in-time (JIT) debugging" message

Hi,

Just-In-Time debugging launches Visual Studio automatically when an exception or crash occurs in an application that is running outside Visual Studio. We suggest changing certain settings on your computer and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Options.
    • Go to Advanced tab.
    • Under Browsing section, check the box for both Disable script debugging option.
    • Click Apply, then OK.
    For more reference about Just-In-Time Debugger, click on this link.

Update us on the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Martin Bar, Jul 11, 2019
  3. JIT DEBUGGING

Hi,

We understand that you are getting a Just-In-Time debugging pop up when running an application on your computer. To diagnose the issue, we would like to ask a few questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • In what specific application does the pop up appear?

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Is my computer in need of being debugged?

debug

Hello,

It seems that the debug file on your desktop is created when your device did its weekly cleanup process. To isolate the issue, we would like you to answer the following questions:

• Are you using a 3rd party app to schedule the clean up?
    • Is this the first time that the debug file shows on your desktop?
    • Do you have a 3rd party app or a plugin for instant messaging service?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Is my computer in need of being debugged?

1. Is my computer in need of being debugged? - Similar Threads - computer need being

2. Need help debugging this BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  3. Need help debugging this BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help debugging this BSOD.: Hello! I went through two consecutive BSODs and I need some help as to what this error is. Below I've posted the dump files.Thank you!Specs:CPU - Ryzen 9 7900xGPU - AMD Radeon 7900XTX Sapphire nitro+RAM- gskill ripjaws s5 series 64gb ddr5 4800mhzMOTHERBOARD - MSI B650 MAG...
  4. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  5. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need with my computer that’s being hacked please: Yes my YouTube account got hack and my Adsense I went to restart my computer since I know that’s where the hacker is now I left on my blue screen that ask to select my country I can’t click my keyboard keys or my mouse I can’t do anything I try to get support everytime I do I...
  6. I need with my computer that’s being hacked please

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. JIT debugging. Need HELP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    JIT debugging. Need HELP!: I am running a analysis software on my PC and one day it shows a microsoft .Net framework problem. The details is as below:See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  8. debug appearing on my computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    debug appearing on my computer: there is a debug file on my computer, after a while I decided to delete it, however it came back 1 day later. Whenever I open the debug file it says the following: "[0917/170856.991:ERROR:settings.cc320] Settings magic is not 1129342067" I don't know what this could be,...
  9. Assistance needed with minidump debug.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Assistance needed with minidump debug.: Hello, I've been fighting with 2 new systems recently purchased bsod'ing pretty much right out of the box. I'm concentrating on 1 of them now. I've linked the 2 latest dump files below, hopefully anyway. First time trying Onedrive. Anyway, a list of what I've already...
  10. What is the debug text document on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the debug text document on my computer?: It has been sitting in my desktop since the day after I got it and I don't know what it is or if I should delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-debug-text-document-on-my-computer/504a8c1f-ab34-4f5d-83ab-fac7ce079f8d"