Windows 10: is my computer’s temperature normal?

Discus and support is my computer’s temperature normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday i installed core temp on my computer, an asus vivobook with AMD ryzen 5 2500U. Is it normal that the temperature is constantly around 50... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Elocres, Oct 7, 2020.

1. is my computer’s temperature normal?

Hi, yesterday i installed core temp on my computer, an asus vivobook with AMD ryzen 5 2500U. Is it normal that the temperature is constantly around 50 celsius? It doesn’t feel hot, just a little warm (very little warm) on the back and the fans are silent. Is it a normal temperature?

submitted by /u/Elocres
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Elocres, Oct 7, 2020

2. Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Oct 7, 2020
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Oct 7, 2020
  4. is my computer’s temperature normal?

Gpu temperature

Normally, GPUs are extremely hot because of the simultaneous process between the software and the hardware. It looks like you still not exceeded with the temperature limit of your GPU. I would really suggest hibernating your laptop for a while until it
    is really cool down.

Cheers!

JeremyCountings, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

is my computer’s temperature normal?

1. is my computer’s temperature normal? - Similar Threads - computer’s temperature normal

2. Are these stats for my computer normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are these stats for my computer normal?: Is it normal to have these stats? Whenever i play a game i have massive ping. This is when i am not doing anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-stats-for-my-computer-normal/3df3543e-4a63-43d0-bdac-71ac98ec4a65
  3. Are these stats for my computer normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are these stats for my computer normal?: Is it normal to have these stats? Whenever i play a game i have massive ping. This is when i am not doing anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-these-stats-for-my-computer-normal/3df3543e-4a63-43d0-bdac-71ac98ec4a65
  4. Are these stats for my computer normal?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly: I'm not entirely sure this is a Microsoft question. I had spoke with an agent in a Microsoft chat, and she told me it was a hardware issue. I don't think I've changed anything with the software, and the fan replacement was from eBay and I don't think it was officially from...
  6. Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly

Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly: I'm not entirely sure this is a Microsoft question. I had spoke with an agent in a Microsoft chat, and she told me it was a hardware issue. I don't think I've changed anything with the software, and the fan replacement was from eBay and I don't think it was officially from...
  7. Laptop temperature is in a normal range, CPU usage is decent, but fan is running loudly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. is this a normal temperature for a new ssd !!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is this a normal temperature for a new ssd !!!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/abdelbskoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kk1eiu/is_this_a_normal_temperature_for_a_new_ssd/
  9. Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer

Starting in "normal startup" crashes my computer: Hi, I noticed today that I had been using "selective startup" for months now, as such I reverted to "normal startup" and every time I reboot the system crashes with the notice that the computer has to be repaired or something similar. As I have a Macrium Reflect image, I...
  10. GTX 1070, Normal Temperature but High RPM Fans

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GTX 1070, Normal Temperature but High RPM Fans: Hi, I have Galax GTX 1070 Hall of Fame (bought it late 2016) and from the last week I have an issue with high RPM fans. I've downloaded GPU-Z and Hardware Monitor software to check temperature and it's showing normal (33c / 91f) but the RPM counter is over 3000 RPM, and a lot...