Windows 10: Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

Discus and support Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ?? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Albertus steven, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result is same like my task manager 1 coreis this some error in windows or one of my core is broken ??Thanks in advance

:)

Albertus steven, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

1. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ?? - Similar Threads - Core Broken error

2. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??: I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result...
  3. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??: I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result...
  4. I just made format for my pc and windows is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just made format for my pc and windows is broken: as i said i made format and downloaded media creation tool from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 site, but like its broken, windows start is missing apps and if i click windows button on keyboard the out of nowhere windows were selecting...
  5. Are my CPU cores broken?

Are my CPU cores broken?: Hi, So I'm actually here for the 3rd time with the same PC. I was getting BSOD's very often I was told to buy new PSU. Which I did and my PC worked without problems for a week. One by one I replaced almost every component GPU,RAM,MOBO,PSU and tried to use different SSD...
  6. Is File Sharing Just Broken?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is File Sharing Just Broken?: I have never been able to get this feature working, going back to Windows 7 and on numerous different machines. Recently I built a new desktop and thought I'd give it another shot - trying to make files available to my laptop. Shockingly, it worked .... briefly. A couple of...
  7. Windows is just broken for me

Windows is just broken for me: Hi, im writing from my Iphone currently, because my PC currently refuses to work under any capacity. My problems began around 2 months ago and have only been mounting. Heres a list of all the issues I can remember: constant aplications not responding Chromesearch engine...
  8. just windows 10 core system?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    just windows 10 core system?: there is anyway to get windows 10 without the bloatware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-windows-10-core-system/6289652d-83d1-4f96-91dd-3c3b28e8d741
  9. Just How Many Cores, for gaming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just How Many Cores, for gaming?: In this months Maximum PC magazine they ran an article which calls into question whether the old adage that a gaming PC needs a Core i5 minimum. The theory has been that you need at least 4 cores and anything less powerful and you will be in a world of hurt as far as frame...
  10. Just updated my laptop to 1607 and networking is broken, again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just updated my laptop to 1607 and networking is broken, again.: RTM had the problem, 1511 had the problem. Almost a year after RTM release, Microsoft released on July 12, 2016, a Servicing Stack Update for both which fixed the not being able to keep an internet connection going problem. Now we have the 1607 update and... unstable...