Windows 10: Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

Discus and support Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ?? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Albertus steven, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result is same like my task manager 1 coreis this some error in windows or one of my core is broken ??Thanks in advance

:)

Albertus steven, Oct 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 13, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

OldNavyGuy, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

1. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ?? - Similar Threads - Core Broken error

2. My Windows 10 is just broken...help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 is just broken...help...: Hello, on 2019 I downloaded windows 10 and bought a Key for it on amazon which turned out to be a scam and after using windows for 4 months my product key expired. Since then I've had the Windows Activation Sign on the bottom right. I was younger so I didn't really care as...
  3. My Windows 10 is just broken...help...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 10 is just broken...help...: Hello, on 2019 I downloaded windows 10 and bought a Key for it on amazon which turned out to be a scam and after using windows for 4 months my product key expired. Since then I've had the Windows Activation Sign on the bottom right. I was younger so I didn't really care as...
  4. My Windows 10 is just broken...help...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows is just broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is just broken: Trying to update windows:There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800703e6Trying to upgrade to Windows 11:we couldn't install this...
  6. My windows is just broken

My windows is just broken: Trying to update windows:There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: 0x800703e6Trying to upgrade to Windows 11:we couldn't install this...
  7. My windows is just broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??: I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result...
  9. Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is My Core Is Broken or Just error in Windows ??: I want to ask somethingMy Laptop CPU is i7-4500U, in the intel's website it said it 2 core and 4 threadIn my Device manager, I can indeed see 4 coresBut why in my task manager said that I only have 1 core 2 threads Logical Processor tried to use CPUID - CPU Z, but the result...
  10. Are my CPU cores broken?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are my CPU cores broken?: Hi, So I'm actually here for the 3rd time with the same PC. I was getting BSOD's very often I was told to buy new PSU. Which I did and my PC worked without problems for a week. One by one I replaced almost every component GPU,RAM,MOBO,PSU and tried to use different SSD...