Windows 10: Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s?

Discus and support Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My laptop specs are: Intel Core i7-8565U 8GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 1050 GPU Are these specs better or worse for gaming than the Xbox one s?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImmaturePindy, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s?

Hi,

My laptop specs are:

Intel Core i7-8565U
    8GB RAM
    Nvidia GeForce 1050 GPU

Are these specs better or worse for gaming than the Xbox one s?

Thanks

:)

ImmaturePindy, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Jun 25, 2019
  3. re install microsoft xbox games on windows 10

Hello... I followed your instructions but I think there is a bigger problem... When I purchased my laptop Windows 8 was the operating system and the XBOX games were loaded at the time. I then upgraded to Windows 10 and had some trouble with the games but
    at least I could play most of them. on Jan. 3rd of this year I had a major Malware problem and had to have my laptop cleaned and restored. I did not realize that I didn't have the xbox games until recently. When I went to my xbox account, I saw the list of
    all the games that belonged to me, but when I went to install any of the games, the system did nothing. It was as if the system found that the games were already there or something but I can't seem to find them on my laptop. When I look at the list of games,
    there is nothing there. So know I'm really confused. What would you suggest I do.
    Thank you,
    Bernadine

Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s? [​IMG]

BernadineReddick, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s?

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s?

1. Is my laptop better or worse for gaming than xbox on s? - Similar Threads - laptop better worse

2. Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?: I've only had this PC for around 5 months and it's performing worse than it usally does. Is there a way to fix this? I even resetted my PC and it didn't event help ot at all. Also, when I play games my cpu and gpu usage isn't maxed out and it's acting like that.Here are my...
  3. Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my gaming PC performing worse than it usally does?: I've only had this PC for around 5 months and it's performing worse than it usally does. Is there a way to fix this? I even resetted my PC and it didn't event help ot at all. Also, when I play games my cpu and gpu usage isn't maxed out and it's acting like that.Here are my...
  4. Is S mode better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is S mode better?: is s mode better for pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-s-mode-better/3309ac54-a62e-48f8-9f65-c55d241a07ea
  5. Game comnpatibility for XBOX S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game comnpatibility for XBOX S: Hello, On the link below, it says I can download this game to the XBOX 360. Does ths measn I could download it onto an XBOX S console as well?Thanks.https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Burnout-3-Takedown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541084b...
  6. Game comnpatibility for XBOX S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game comnpatibility for XBOX S: Hello, On the link below, it says I can download this game to the XBOX 360. Does ths measn I could download it onto an XBOX S console as well?Thanks.https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Burnout-3-Takedown/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541084b...
  7. Worse than expected gaming performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Worse than expected gaming performance: Hey. Less than a month ago I was updating my graphics drivers. That time was a little weird though, my screens kept flashing more times than usual, they usually only flicker 2-3 times and then stop, but they flickered like 8 times then I got a windows popup saying some...
  8. Wifi on my laptop is much worse than on my phone/in the past

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi on my laptop is much worse than on my phone/in the past: In the past i had a normal internet speed of 2,5mbps(about 220kb/s) via WIFI but i stopped using my laptop for 2 weeks. Now i got only 0.3~mbps(about 40kb/s) on my laptop, and on my phone i got it as in the past(220kb/s) after i ran some tests on speedtest.net I've been...
  9. Is my CyberPowerPC better worse than a build?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is my CyberPowerPC better worse than a build?: I have been rammaging through the internet for a good PC to start gaming on. Has anyone heard of the CYBERPOWERPC BattleBox Ultimate SLC8600A PC? Admittedly, I do own the PC after visiting with a friend that owns it. From the few hours I've been using it, it feels like a...
  10. Laptop performance worse than before/Fan louder

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop performance worse than before/Fan louder: I upgraded to Windows 10 about a week ago, and performance was fine. Then later on performance got worse. I notice lag in Firefox here and there and when typing sometimes (even right now). I usually just have Firefox, Steam and Skype open. Now the fan is louder than usual....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is laptop better than xbox