Windows 10: Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

Discus and support Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments). in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZeskReddit [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ZeskReddit, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

/u/ZeskReddit, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Comments and tags not saved or disappears

Hello,

Could you please answer few question:

• Are you not able to see the Comments section in the file or the comment is missing for the MP3 file in the file section?
    If the Comment section is missing, I suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Right click on the categories where you see the file section and click on more and scroll down and check on Comments section and check if it helps.

And issues with Microsoft Word 2010, suggest you to post your query in on the below link and check if it helps.

Results in Office - Microsoft Community

Hope this helps.

Arul_D, Dec 5, 2019
  3. RVer88 Win User
    Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

Game with the best story, you have played

wasnt aimed at your game theres a few red headed step childs in the lists by people that dont really belong in a best story, the games all have merit but theres very few that should be given best story. theres alot of games here im seeing that just dont hit that mark.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments).

1. Is my laptop dead because of an update? (Full story in comments). - Similar Threads - laptop dead update

2. Red dead redemption story crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Red dead redemption story crash blue screen: HEllo IM getting blue screen crash when I open rdr 2 story mode cna anyone help me please? I have 16gb ram 1650 gtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-story-crash-blue-screen/dcedab83-712b-4c9a-8050-6e7a928334bc
  3. Red dead redemption story crash blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Red dead redemption story crash blue screen: HEllo IM getting blue screen crash when I open rdr 2 story mode cna anyone help me please? I have 16gb ram 1650 gtx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/red-dead-redemption-story-crash-blue-screen/dcedab83-712b-4c9a-8050-6e7a928334bc
  4. Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines?: Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines? Someone, preferably a human being can call me direct at cell phone <<removed for Privacy>>...
  5. Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines?: Why no Freedom of Speech in News Stories if my comments Do Not Violate Community Guidelines? Someone, preferably a human being can call me direct at cell phone <<removed for Privacy>>...
  6. Dead Laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dead Laptop: So I'm trying to fix my mother's laptop that just stopped working about 3 weeks ago. Whenever she tried to turn it on it just sat at the preparing automatic repair screen and didn't do anything. So I was going to reinstall windows, but my question is, do I need to install the...
  7. My Cell is Dead. So, is this happening because my cell is dead? or any other issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Cell is Dead. So, is this happening because my cell is dead? or any other issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CHAYAN_SASMAL [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0s2r9/my_cell_is_dead_so_is_this_happening_because_my/
  8. Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't turn on full diagnostics. (COMMENTS): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KvoDon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fajpj4/cant_turn_on_full_diagnostics_comments/
  9. dead laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    dead laptop: my laptop died ( a dell Inspiron 11) and i want to put it on my old computer. will the windows 10 licence carry over? or do i have to buy a new license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dead-laptop/f2d47516-a2b7-4aa7-838e-bf1f8e4a4533"
  10. Windows 10 unable to update because a dead laptop battery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 unable to update because a dead laptop battery: The windows always force me to update my windows 10, but the problem is my laptop battery is dead, and I can't find a replacement since I had no money for it yet. but the windows keep force me to update it, I'm afraid I will unable to use my laptop at all if this keeps...