Windows 10: Is my laptop fully broken?

Discus and support Is my laptop fully broken? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I made a post like this before but I didn't find any solutions. I can't remember the exact model but I have a Lenovo Ideapad with Windows 10. I wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ellis Asante, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Is my laptop fully broken?

I made a post like this before but I didn't find any solutions. I can't remember the exact model but I have a Lenovo Ideapad with Windows 10. I wasn't sure what was happening recently because randomly out of nowhere, one day my laptop became unusable. My applications weren't working the right way, my keyboard and mouses weren't working correctly, and sometimes I couldn't even turn on my laptop. So I left the laptop for a few weeks not doing anything on it. Yesterday I tried to see if there was anything at all I could do to fix it. Previously, before I stopped using it, I reset the laptop twice once only removing the apps and once removing the files and the apps. When I tried using it again, it still wasn't usable. So I went to the third option when resetting the PC: wiping the whole hard drive. I already backed up my files so I wasn't worried about anything. But when the computer turned on and I went to set it up, in the middle of the setup, my keyboard stopped working. So I went to shut it down then start it back up. I finished the setup, but it was still unusable. It would act like I was always pressing the right arrow key. Do I have to open up my laptop or anything like that? Do I look for a professional? Or is there no hope for it. I've done many virus scans and they say that nothing is there. I'm wondering if this is a virus that is not able to be fixed or if it's just the PC.

:)

Ellis Asante, Jun 11, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 13, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Is my laptop fully broken?

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Is my laptop fully broken? pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Is my laptop fully broken?

1. Is my laptop fully broken? - Similar Threads - laptop fully broken

2. my laptop is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is broken: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 and ive had it for about a year now and this problem has just started when i try to open any app on my laptop it works for a few seconds then my screen turns black then off and on then it works then the whole app crashes and i cant use anything...
  3. my laptop is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is broken: i have the lenovo ideapad 3 and ive had it for about a year now and this problem has just started when i try to open any app on my laptop it works for a few seconds then my screen turns black then off and on then it works then the whole app crashes and i cant use anything...
  4. Windows 11 has fully broken my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has fully broken my PC.: I've got a new PC in August and since October it's been breaking and playing up constantly. I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death for a variety of reasons it's never consistent, when my PC does boot it will sometimes have no sound or an inability to connect to the internet...
  5. Windows 11 has fully broken my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 has fully broken my PC.: I've got a new PC in August and since October it's been breaking and playing up constantly. I keep getting the Blue Screen of Death for a variety of reasons it's never consistent, when my PC does boot it will sometimes have no sound or an inability to connect to the internet...
  6. mine windows is fully broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mine windows is fully broken: as i said i made format and downloaded media creation tool from microsoft https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 site, but like its broken, windows start is missing apps and if i click windows button on keyboard the out of nowhere windows were selecting...
  7. Is my laptop broken.

Is my laptop broken.: I'm going to list everything wrong with my computer - My Caps Lock function is reversed when I have Caps Lock on it's lowercase letters and the other way around -Every link I press opens another window -Every time I open a channel on the chatting app "Discord" it opens...
  8. My laptop is broken!

My laptop is broken!: Recently I dropped my laptop on the ground, and the screen went black. On restart, it said 2100: Detection error on HDDO Main HDD. Im not sure what I should do. Please help! I own a Lenovo thinkpad...
  9. my laptop is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop is broken: When I got my laptop out of the box I turn it on and there is a line right in the middle that wont go away. Also now I cant click anything because my cursor wont work! What do I do?...
  10. My Windows 10 is fully broken.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 is fully broken.: Ok. So before I explain the matter, I have already tried a lot of things as i will mention. My computer started to run slowly and my open applications all started to freeze. Even the microsoft windows that popped up asking me if I wanted to close the application were...