Windows 10: Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?

Discus and support Is my laptop suitable for Windows10? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I know nothing about computers and windows. So let me ask you is it ok to setup windows 10 to my laptop (which is came to me with a freedos). Ssd:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/forthemotherrussia, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?

I know nothing about computers and windows. So let me ask you is it ok to setup windows 10 to my laptop (which is came to me with a freedos).

Ssd: 256gb, Ram:4gb, 2.6 ghz, intel uhd graphics 600, resolution: 1366x768

Are these features enough to determine or should I add more? Thank you!

submitted by /u/forthemotherrussia
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/forthemotherrussia, Mar 24, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, Mar 24, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?

Native Resolution wrong in Windows10 laptop

Hi, I assume you bought it 2nd hand. Did it come with Win 10?

As you're unsure about what you've got, I suggest you download and run
    Hwinfo64
    E.g.

Is my laptop suitable for Windows10? [​IMG]

Is my laptop suitable for Windows10? [​IMG]

dalchina, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Is my laptop suitable for Windows10?

1. Is my laptop suitable for Windows10? - Similar Threads - laptop suitable Windows10

2. Can I install windows 11 on my laptop even if it is not suitable? If yes how?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install windows 11 on my laptop even if it is not suitable? If yes how?: ...................................................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-11-on-my-laptop-even-if-it/97bbbc23-99fb-4396-b537-bd80fe52d428
  3. Can I install windows 11 on my laptop even if it is not suitable? If yes how?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I install windows 11 on my laptop even if it is not suitable? If yes how?: ...................................................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-windows-11-on-my-laptop-even-if-it/97bbbc23-99fb-4396-b537-bd80fe52d428
  4. Can I install windows 11 on my laptop even if it is not suitable? If yes how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My windows10 inflected in my HP laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My windows10 inflected in my HP laptop: Someone chat with me and help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows10-inflected-in-my-hp-laptop/9be15d69-384a-47a1-851a-b7e5d729d0c8
  6. Suitable Projector for Windows 11

Suitable Projector for Windows 11: Hello,can you suggest a 1080P projector that should be compatible with Windows 11?It can be from any brand, below $1000 price point.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suitable-projector-for-windows-11/918b5d74-9f9c-4603-a6be-9b6b72b2d182
  7. My laptop LenovoT430/Windows10 no longer starts

My laptop LenovoT430/Windows10 no longer starts: lenovo recovery fails to restore system. I'm trying a restore from usb but I don't know if it's a fresh install or a restore. It asks me "istall now" but I just want to do a system update and not a fresh install. I don't know whether to go ahead with the danger of installing...
  8. No Update showing for Windows10 21H1 for my Laptop

No Update showing for Windows10 21H1 for my Laptop: I'm using Dell Inspiron 15R 5520 Laptop of 2013 Model Till now I could update Windows10 Home to version 20H2But even though version 21H1 released on 18th May, My Laptop still not getting that update even if I check each week for update in Setting on my Laptop...
  9. Suitable Windows version for my laptop

Suitable Windows version for my laptop: I have laptop currently running on windows 10 pro. It feels slow using it. Which windows version should I choose? My laptop specs are i5-4210H @2.90GHz RAM 8GB 64bit...
  10. Green tint in the screen of my Laptop Windows10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green tint in the screen of my Laptop Windows10: [ATTACH] My screen has been showing this randomly out of nowhere as I was casually using my laptop I havent even touched the screen and I recently got a new screen change I think it might've been the windows updates but they hadnt installed yet restarting or updating NVIDIA...