Windows 10: is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro

Discus and support is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; wondering if my new laptop that has windows home s can be upgraded to windows pro 11 or pro 10.thank you,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BzyBzWoman, Nov 28, 2022.

1. is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro

wondering if my new laptop that has windows home s can be upgraded to windows pro 11 or pro 10.thank you,

:)

BzyBzWoman, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Octavean Win User

Microsoft Surface with Windows 8 Pro Gets Priced

With all due respect, I think you intended to say:
    However I can only guess you didn’t understand my post because I was only suggesting that people who take the time to read and post in tech forums will likely be able to tell the difference and that general consumers probably wouldn’t.

Microsoft may have released full specs on the Surface Pro but I don’t recall seeing a full spec sheet. For example, “Intel Core i5 Ivy Bridge CPU” doesn’t specify a model and CPU model would be a factor in overall price. This wouldn’t matter if there is only one Core i5 Ivy Bridge mobile CPU though (i5-3360M, i5-3320M, i5-3427U).

Furthermore your suggesting that OEM’s will release Windows 8 Pro tablets and laptops and undercut the pricing suggests that you are unaware that OEM’s have already released products. For what its worth there is a range (Atom, i3, i5 and for laptops i7) but the pricing is similar to Microsoft’s offering in the Surface Pro for similar OEM hardware in the same form-factor. An example of this is Acer Iconia Tab W700 series, Acer Iconia Tab W500 series, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE500xx, Samsung ATIV SmartPC Pro XE700xx,….

As I stated before though, when you shrink the product you often pay more money with respect to processing power. So comparing a general 17”, 15” or 13” laptop to a sub 11” screen PC touch tablet isn’t the same thing.

Octavean, Nov 28, 2022
  3. When will Microsoft make edge compatiable with java?

* Original title: Java

when will Microsoft make edge compatiable with java

lindaramsey1026, Nov 28, 2022
  4. is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro

Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro

1. is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro - Similar Threads - laptop has microsoft

2. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store fails to upgrade my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store fails to upgrade my laptop.: I have Windows 11 Home and purchased the Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store. I keep getting Windows upgrade failed Error Code:0x80070490. I tried using the generic key but that fails as well. My Microsoft account shows I paid for the upgrade Home to Pro, but it shows my...
  3. Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store fails to upgrade my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade bought in Microsoft Store fails to upgrade my laptop.: I have Windows 11 Home and purchased the Pro upgrade through the Microsoft store. I keep getting Windows upgrade failed Error Code:0x80070490. I tried using the generic key but that fails as well. My Microsoft account shows I paid for the upgrade Home to Pro, but it shows my...
  4. is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro

is my laptop that has microsoft home s compatiable with microsoft 11 pro: wondering if my new laptop that has windows home s can be upgraded to windows pro 11 or pro 10.thank you, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-laptop-that-has-microsoft-home-s-compatiable/df61ada8-03ad-4ae0-b44c-8aff5273124f
  5. Microsoft account compatibilities between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account compatibilities between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 S: Hi there,For my work I use a Surface Pro 7 running on Windows 11 Pro and my outlook online account.I bought a Surface Laptop Go and I'm wondering if I can use this account on both Surfaces, I mean is there any limitation on my outlook account that make this impossible?Thanks...
  6. Microsoft account compatibilities between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 S

Microsoft account compatibilities between Windows 11 Pro and Windows 11 S: Hi there,For my work I use a Surface Pro 7 running on Windows 11 Pro and my outlook online account.I bought a Surface Laptop Go and I'm wondering if I can use this account on both Surfaces, I mean is there any limitation on my outlook account that make this impossible?Thanks...
  7. Upgrading to Microsoft window home to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading to Microsoft window home to Pro: I upgraded my old laptop which came with windows 10 home pre-installed to Pro by buying a separate license from the Microsoft store. I have new laptop windows 10 home pre-installed and I want to upgrade to windows pro. Can't I use the windows pro upgrade license I purchased...
  8. Microsoft s

Microsoft s: Hey, I wanted to restart Microsoft stores, Firstly I tried wreset and I could not get it to work, afterwards I reset from apps & features, I checked back after restarting my computer and it was gone, and couldn't run, I tried some remedies and they didn't work, so I decided...
  9. My microsoft Account and store are linked to a laptop because of Home S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My microsoft Account and store are linked to a laptop because of Home S: Recently today I had to sign into an office account to get a Microsoft Account S Home out of S mode because I needed to install drivers for the printer they wanted to print too. As a huge mistake I see now I used just any old microsoft account mine and now the whole think...
  10. New Microsoft Home/Pro license will work on my 2nd PC/Laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Microsoft Home/Pro license will work on my 2nd PC/Laptop?: If I have a laptop currently, and looking to purchase a windows home/pro package, if I purchase a new laptop one-two year down the line, will I be able to re-use the same license again? Also, If I can re-use the same license again, will my old laptop license expire?...