Windows 10: Is my laptop turned off completely ?

Discus and support Is my laptop turned off completely ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently stumbled upon this post about the screen time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kaloyan Kirilov, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Is my laptop turned off completely ?

I recently stumbled upon this post about the screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-on-time-is-24-hours/bb7c5799-8abb-4c2e-9779-ffcc29254beaI usually use my laptop for around 3-4 hours daily and was wondering why it shows the battery usage is averaging 21h 49minutes daily for the past 7 days.My fast boot is disabled.

:)

Kaloyan Kirilov, Dec 6, 2023
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is my laptop turned off completely ? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 6, 2023
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 6, 2023
  4. Munki Win User

Is my laptop turned off completely ?

laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink Is my laptop turned off completely ? ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

Is my laptop turned off completely ?

1. Is my laptop turned off completely ? - Similar Threads - laptop turned off

2. Turn off Microsoft family completely.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Microsoft family completely.: I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an Administrator and organizer on my pc and the only...
  3. Turn off Microsoft family completely.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Microsoft family completely.: I tried everything on the web. I disabled parental controls, I uninstalled Microsoft family, I unchecked Microsoft family features from the firewall, and literally everything. But for some reasons it is still on. I am an Administrator and organizer on my pc and the only...
  4. Is my laptop turned off completely ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my laptop turned off completely ?: I recently stumbled upon this post about the screen time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-screen-on-time-is-24-hours/bb7c5799-8abb-4c2e-9779-ffcc29254beaI usually use my laptop for around 3-4 hours daily and was wondering why it shows the battery...
  5. Why does my wifi completely turn off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my wifi completely turn off?: Hello I own a gateway loptop along with my mother and sister and for some reason all of our laptops tend to turn the wifi off completely and the only way to turn it back on is for reset the laptops wifi settings now I wouldn't mind if it did it once in a while but for me I...
  6. Why does my wifi completely turn off?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my wifi completely turn off?: Hello I own a gateway loptop along with my mother and sister and for some reason all of our laptops tend to turn the wifi off completely and the only way to turn it back on is for reset the laptops wifi settings now I wouldn't mind if it did it once in a while but for me I...
  7. I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have to turn my computer off twice for it to completely turn off.: Whenever I click the shut down option, it proceeds to say “shutting down” as usual, but it doesn’t turn off completely. The monitor goes dark, as it should, but the processor fan stays on as well as the LEDs if I had them turned on and the power button, the one you use to...
  8. Computer won't turn off completely

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer won't turn off completely: My HP Hewlett-Packard EliteBook Laptop isn't shutting down completely. I held down the power button to initiate shutdown, the screen went black and the fans turned off but the power LED light is flashing white and orange. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Wifi turning completely off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi turning completely off.: I was wondering if anyone has found a fix for the wifi turning off. My wifi completely turns off and I have to go into device manager>network adapters and uninstall all of them then scan for new hardware. After that I have to completely shutdown the laptop not restart and...
  10. Tablet turns off completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet turns off completely: I only want to turn screen off. Can't find Setting that needs change. Advice requested please? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/tablet-turns-off-completely/ddcf7547-f775-4dda-9c0e-36e08a153c0f