Windows 10: Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge)

Discus and support Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge) in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So, my laptop has really old and bad specs. You can check it in this post in 'My computers' Section. I am planning to replace the celeron 1000M with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by frewerlxry, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge)

So, my laptop has really old and bad specs. You can check it in this post in 'My computers' Section.

I am planning to replace the celeron 1000M with an i7-3940xm (due to the socket and chipset)
    DDR3-1600MHz 2x2GB with DDR3-1600MHz 8x2GB
    And an old 320GB hard drive with an 1TB SSD (or 500GB SSD)
    And the optical drive with a caddy (for dual storage)

Do you think it will be compatible?

:)

frewerlxry, Aug 27, 2020
  2. Xazax Win User

Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

Well my friends were messing around wresting each other and just so happen to fall on my laptop, luckily they didnt kill the thing it still works fine and the screen isnt broken however the right laptop hinge has broken, and i was wondering how to fix it? the hinge doesnt even move at all i cant move it with my finger or tools it seems stuck pretty good and i honestly dont know why, would it be safe to superglue or something else? im afraid if i do that it wont open at all!

Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge) 025.jpg

Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge) [​IMG]

Xazax, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Broken Laptop Hinge, how to fix?

thin steel you can bend and screw to the bottom of the laptop and hinge?

overclocker, Aug 27, 2020
  4. asifmkoya Win User

Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge)

n97 mini-broken hinge

the hinge on my my n97 mini has broken on the right joinig.It is now just hanging by the left side.will I be able to get this repaired at nokai care

asifmkoya, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge)

1. Is my laptop Upgradeable? (I don't think so due to the broken hinge) - Similar Threads - laptop Upgradeable don't

2. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cmd is broken i think: C:\Windows\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentcleanup Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19045.3393 And it is just there, nothing....
  3. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cmd is broken i think: C:\Windows\system32>Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image /StartComponentcleanup Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool Version: 10.0.19041.844 Image Version: 10.0.19045.3393 And it is just there, nothing....
  4. My cmd is broken i think

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I think windows is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think windows is broken: So yesterday I upgraded to windows 11 and I decided I didn't like it today. I wanted to go back to 10 but for more than an hour now it has just been stuck on my laptops loading screen. I've tried everything from restarting and trying to open it in safe mode and even tried...
  6. I think windows is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I think windows is broken: So yesterday I upgraded to windows 11 and I decided I didn't like it today. I wanted to go back to 10 but for more than an hour now it has just been stuck on my laptops loading screen. I've tried everything from restarting and trying to open it in safe mode and even tried...
  7. I think windows is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I think my battery is broken.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I think my battery is broken.: My battery icon does its charging animation for a bit and then stops after a couple seconds of it and my battery hasn't been able to reach 100% all week. It just says my battery percentage and plugged in and i'm not sure about this but i feel like its missing the ", charging"...
  9. i think my pc is broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    i think my pc is broken: 0x80072676 (0x80070032) could not find the recover enviroment mycombobject.dll failed to load i got all those issues and more how could i fix them email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** i need help so bad so pls help me microsoft i have tried everything i...
  10. I think my laptop is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think my laptop is broken.: Hello, My Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series laptop is stuck in a boot loop. I cannot access the login screen. I have tried to do a hard reset but it just goes back to the 'Recovering your previous version of windows' loop. I encountered this when I had an update, the...