Windows 10: Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

Discus and support Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RAMYJ, Nov 14, 2018.

1. RAMYJ Win User

Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered my Microsoft Account panel "https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl" I noticed an attention mark on the URL bar when a pressed a message showed up to explain that my connection to the site is not fully secure this message only showed up on the Microsoft Account Control Panel, is that normal or should I be concerned? I am not saying that my credit card was compromised on Microsoft, I have used it in many other sites, also do you have any tips to keep my credit card information safe? thank you.

:)

RAMYJ, Nov 14, 2018
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Is it a Virus or a Malware or something else?

Hello Joes,

There's a possibility that your device is infected with a malware causing why you're unable to delete the game on your laptop. In order for us to assist you better, we'd like to ask the following:

• Aside from formatting the hard drive, what other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you asked your friend where did he download the games?

To identify if your computer is infected with a virus or malware, we recommend downloading and running
    Microsoft Safety Scanner. The scanner can easily detect if there's any virus found on your device. To do so, follow the steps on this
    link.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Ernie San, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Account infected

2. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  3. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infected by malware: I have been infected with something that says " MCAffee"Subscription payment failed". I tried to find it a program to delete but could not. I run a Dell with Windows 10 Pro. How do I delete this program?Thanks in advance....
  4. Infected by malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus: I was just using my PC until it suddenly restarted, I thought it was a simple malfunction until I saw that it had been rebooted into Windows 10 Safe Mode I am using Windows 10 OSI am trying to access basic Windows 10 functions that should still work in Safe Mode such as the...
  6. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus: I was just using my PC until it suddenly restarted, I thought it was a simple malfunction until I saw that it had been rebooted into Windows 10 Safe Mode I am using Windows 10 OSI am trying to access basic Windows 10 functions that should still work in Safe Mode such as the...
  7. Malware Help - Infected by 'Redeemer' ransomware virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Malware infection

Malware infection: My laptop got infected with malware win-10 after using anti-malware I deleted some programme now a msg is popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/malware-infection/b87a988d-00df-4403-9be2-2afdd9d9f889
  9. Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware

Computer infected with Trojan Virus and Malware: My computer has a problem as it has been infected with Trojan virus and malware and adware as well and the keys are not working the desktop icons are not appearing and I can't use the desktop itself and even the local C drive is also affected in user data now how to repair...
  10. Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?

Is my Microsoft Account infected by a virus or malware?: Hello, a few days ago my credit card has been compromised, I thought maybe because I turn on credit card autofill in Microsoft Edge but when I entered my Microsoft Account panel "https://account.microsoft.com/?ref=MeControl" I noticed an attention mark on the URL bar when a...