Windows 10: is my motherboard compatible

Discus and support is my motherboard compatible in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi I would like to know if my B450M Pro4 (AM4) is compatible with windows 10 64 bit. I currently have windows 10 on my pc but I can upgrade to windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by louislowde, Jan 19, 2019.

1. is my motherboard compatible

hi I would like to know if my B450M Pro4 (AM4) is compatible with windows 10 64 bit.

I currently have windows 10 on my pc but I can upgrade to windows 10 64 bit if I wanted to.

I have tried to download windows 10 64 bit but it takes me to the error page 0x00021a.

please can you help me.

:)

louislowde, Jan 19, 2019
  2. javabiker Win User

ASUS Motherboard compatibility

My Asus MB (M4A89GTD PRO/USB3) is about 5 years old. I have successfully upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. However, running on Win 10 my PC frequently locks up and has to be re-booted. As a result I down-graded to Win 7 and now all is ok. ASUS does not include this board in the list of Win 10 compatible boards but they state that it might achieve compatibility in the future.
    I would like to avoid purchasing a new board and removing/replacing my existing board. If there is no way to make my existing board work with Win 10 could you suggest a good replacement AMD board - I am not a gamer.
    Any one got a good suggestion.

javabiker, Jan 19, 2019
  3. chirp Win User
    Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jan 19, 2019
  4. is my motherboard compatible

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

is my motherboard compatible

1. is my motherboard compatible - Similar Threads - motherboard compatible

2. How do You Find the Best Compatible Motherboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do You Find the Best Compatible Motherboard?: In a previous question, I asked what motherboard would fit my my components. With only 1 answer, I realized a better question is how to find the best motherboard system that fits my system? In other words, where would I find a list that presents all possible motherboards that...
  3. non compatible motherboard?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    non compatible motherboard?: My desktop MSI motherboard or chipset is not officially compatible with windows 10. I was told that the upgrade may work anyway 50/50, and that Microsoft may install it's own drivers. MSI said it's the Lan and audio. So I guess if they work after upgrade, then I'm good to...
  4. RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Old Intel Motherboards...is it compatible for Windows 10 Home, 32-Bit?: Hello, I have two Intel Motherboards, they are working with Windows VISTA Ultimate properly, I want to know if the said Intel Boards are compatible for Windows 10 Home 32-Bit, in order to buy two Windows 10 Home 32-Bit. 1- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E 8400 @ 3.00 GHz. and 2-...
  5. Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Motherboard Graphic Card Compatibility: Hi I want to add a graphics card to my Acer M1930 Motheboard. I want to know what GTX series from Nvidia will fit, ignoring the size. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acer-motherboard-graphic-card-compatibility/45479b88-50c3-4977-85e2-fed63cd48404
  6. Windows 10 compatibility with Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard

Windows 10 compatibility with Gigabyte X58A-UD3R motherboard: I would like to know if Windows 10 is compatible with my motherboard and processor. I have Gigabyte X58A-UD3R FE (Ver. 1, I think) motherboard with BIOS Ver.2.06. My processor is Intel i7 960. Could someone please tell me if my system is compatible with Windows 10. Also, if...
  7. HDD compatibility for my Motherboard

HDD compatibility for my Motherboard: My Mother Board GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3, I want to upgrade my internal HDD with Hard disk HDD Enterprise 6TB Hitachi (HGST) Ultrastar He6 0F18335, 64MB, 7200 RPM, SATA 6.0Gb / s, 3.5 ", with 6 partitions, is it possible, will my mother board supports ? Please help me in this...
  8. Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Motherboard to Graphics card compatibility: I have an older graphics card, GeForce 9500gt, and I would like to find out if it will be compatible to a newer motherboard, Asus A88XM-A. I have been searching for a list that would let me just compare the two, but can't find too much information for devices that are older....
  9. Hard drives and Motherboard Compatibility

Hard drives and Motherboard Compatibility: I have an Asus Z170M-E D3 and a Hardware compatibility list that I downloaded from Asus.com. My 3TB WD EZRZ isn't on that list. Does that mean I can't or shouldn't use it? 63816
  10. Apparently my MSI motherboard is not compatible with Windows creators

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Apparently my MSI motherboard is not compatible with Windows creators: I spoke to Microsoft after they re-installed latest windows 10. There were some buggy issues after the update, e.g couldnt click windows icon at bottom left corner, black screen with white mouse on loading my account from startup (this happend before the re-install also)....