Windows 10: Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

Discus and support Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I want to shut down my pc the pc jumps again and the energy saving function flickers around as if I would press it continuously. I have the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sebastian005, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

When I want to shut down my pc the pc jumps again and the energy saving function flickers around as if I would press it continuously. I have the same problem with Teamspeak when I want to join a room, because when I want to do so, the system automatically clicks until I am locked out of this action. Is the problem with my mouse or my pc? And what can I do about it?

:)

Sebastian005, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Druid Cub Win User
    My mouse is broken

My mouse keeps rapidly switching between the normal mouse, and the loading mouse. It's causing all sorts of problems like when I type something in the address bar to go to a website, it gives me about two seconds to type it before it highlights it and
    replaces it with my next key stroke. Or like the fact that it won't let me click and drag anything because it has the same problem, lets me do it for maybe a second or so before my highlight drag disappears or whatever I'm dragging is dropped. Or how I can't
    click on a drop down list because that goes away after half a second too (making it very hard to actually post this question due to the fact I have to use one to select a topic). It won't let me right click on anything for longer than half a second either!
    This is the third time this problem has happened and the other times I had to do a factory default reset, I'd rather not have to do that again for the third time!

Druid Cub, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

Why isn't my m325 wireless mouse connected to pc?

I did all the steps, except the wired keyboard and mouse step, since I am using a laptop. After all the steps it still doesn't work. Also I can't see my cursor and can't move it.

Non PC Expert, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc?

1. Is my mouse broken or is it because of my pc? - Similar Threads - mouse broken

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  4. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  5. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss: In January, Windows installed a stack update to my PC which broke my mouse drivers. My mouse I tried 3 different devices is randomly intermittently left- and right-clicking in the bottom left-middle of the main display screen. This has caused settings to be changed, items to...
  6. Mouse drivers broken, reset PC, lost files, restore points missing, I'm at a loss

7. The wireless key is broken for my mouse and kevboard, how do I get it fixed or get a new one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The wireless key is broken for my mouse and kevboard, how do I get it fixed or get a new one?: I tried taking the USB key for my wireless mouse and keyboard out of my computer and it broke. Now it won't connect - how do I get a new one that will still link to my current keyboard and mouse ? or can I send it somewhere to get it fixed?...
  8. The wireless key is broken for my mouse and kevboard, how do I get it fixed or get a new one?

The wireless key is broken for my mouse and kevboard, how do I get it fixed or get a new one?: I tried taking the USB key for my wireless mouse and keyboard out of my computer and it broke. Now it won't connect - how do I get a new one that will still link to my current keyboard and mouse ? or can I send it somewhere to get it fixed?...
  9. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...
  10. Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting mouse & keyboard - USB dongle broken: Hello,I have a Microsoft kit with keybord + mouse this ones: https://www.microsoft.com/en/accessories/products/keyboards/wireless-desktop-900, and they are fantastic. It happens that unfortunately I broke the USB dongle. Without that, I am not being able to use those...