Windows 10: Is my new windows 10 key fake

Discus and support Is my new windows 10 key fake in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello i purchased a Windows 10 Pro key for the digital download from www.cjs-cdkeys.com, key: 2MQ9H-92NDT-J83DM-PBK82-CKCKG, Order #1271053 (1st Mar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by clintmcdonald, Mar 2, 2019.

1. Is my new windows 10 key fake

Hello i purchased a Windows 10 Pro key for the digital download from www.cjs-cdkeys.com, key: 2MQ9H-92NDT-J83DM-PBK82-CKCKG, Order #1271053 (1st Mar 2019)

I am getting this error

We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or key, select Troubleshoot below. Error code: 0xC004C003

tried the trouble shooter and it fales with error

Somthing went wrong make sure you are conected to the internet, waie a few minuts and try again: (0xd000000d)

I am connected to the internet.

:)

clintmcdonald, Mar 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 2, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 2, 2019
  4. Is my new windows 10 key fake

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

Is my new windows 10 key fake

1. Is my new windows 10 key fake - Similar Threads - key fake

2. Fake key seller scams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fake key seller scams: I bought a digital activation key from a seller, a merchant from a ebay type website which i believe the hey was fake as it didn't work. i then bought another key from a another seller which activated the 1st time. After leaving a 1 star review for the fake seller they are...
  3. Fake key seller scams

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fake key seller scams: I bought a digital activation key from a seller, a merchant from a ebay type website which i believe the hey was fake as it didn't work. i then bought another key from a another seller which activated the 1st time. After leaving a 1 star review for the fake seller they are...
  4. Upgraded via fake License key and how to downgrade ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded via fake License key and how to downgrade ?: I have asus a17 which comes with preinstalled windows 10 home . i upgraded my windows to pro via a fraud key and its linked to my account . how i can downgrade to home only ?...
  5. Upgraded via fake License key and how to downgrade ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgraded via fake License key and how to downgrade ?: I have asus a17 which comes with preinstalled windows 10 home . i upgraded my windows to pro via a fraud key and its linked to my account . how i can downgrade to home only ?...
  6. Upgraded via fake License key and how to downgrade ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Does microsoft suggest slmgr command to delete fake Activation Keys?

Does microsoft suggest slmgr command to delete fake Activation Keys?: Hi, I recently brought a used laptop, But I found out that it didn't have a activation key windows 10.I tried using slmgr and make up a fake activation key. I thought it was okay but then I did some research on the internet and found out that it's illegal to use fake...
  8. Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.

Need to know whether my product key of Windows 10 is legit or fake.: Hello. I hope you are doing well.I've been using Windows 10 & i just wanted to know whether my product key of the OS is genuine or not. I'll be waiting for your replies....
  9. fake license key

fake license key: hi i found a fake license key for win 10 pro. it gave me some errors and i decided to buy one also a win 10 pro now there is a conflict that says i need to have windows home to upgrade. is there a way to not go back to windows home to then again buy a new windows 10 pro...
  10. Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?

Microsoft Windows 10 OEM Key on other sites in very cheap price is genuine or Fake?: I seen lots of websites where we got Windows 10 in very cheap price. They said it's genuine and Blah blah blah... I think it's Fake. But I seen lot's of youtuber promoting this site and they says it's genuen. That's why I have to ask all you guys, is that keys really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xd000000d activation

2. window 10 fake key

3. 0xd000000d windows 10 activation

4. 0xd000000d activate windows