Windows 10: Is my password leaked?

Discus and support Is my password leaked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got a notification from MS authenticator said there was a attempt login from China. Of course not me, i denied right away. My question is does it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VinceLian, Sep 4, 2020.

1. VinceLian Win User

Is my password leaked?

I got a notification from MS authenticator said there was a attempt login from China. Of course not me, i denied right away.

My question is does it mean this guy in China already have my password? Or he can just input any password to trigger my two step verification?

:)

VinceLian, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords

Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords
    117M leaked creds (from LinkedIn?). New best practices + #AzureAD and MSA can help

Microsoft Password Guidance
    Download pdf: http://aka.ms/passwordguidance

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...-msa-can-help/

Cluster Head, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Namslas90 Win User

Is my password leaked?

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Is my password leaked?

1. Is my password leaked? - Similar Threads - password leaked

2. I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not see a password for Wifi in both Windows 10 and 11 Home edition: Good afternoon, dear representatives.I encountered a problem of not finding passwords for the WiFi that I typed.It was working and showing up until some update; can this function be restored somehow?I will wait for your reply.P.S. Previous visibility could be obtained using:...
  3. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.: Hi. I have bad news for you! YtC+wi?o0 15.12.2022-On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have been watching you closely for a long time. gF;!L- I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices....
  4. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.: Hi. I have bad news for you! YtC+wi?o0 15.12.2022-On this day, I hacked your device's operating system and got full access to your account . I have been watching you closely for a long time. gF;!L- I installed a virus on your system that allows me to control all your devices....
  5. Hacker sent me an email of all my passwords and claims to leak video of me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. STRANGE, BUT SERIOUS PROBLEM: Can Chrome "Leak Out" Passwords?

in Browsers and Email
    STRANGE, BUT SERIOUS PROBLEM: Can Chrome "Leak Out" Passwords?: Hi all, I'm in need of some desperate help. *cry This is just what happened: I was using Chrome and I had a Chrome window open and I was logged into my bank's website with about 15 tabs open that contain financial information. Then, I accidentally opened another tab in the...
  7. Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

in Windows 10 News
    Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices: A hacker has published this week a massive list of Telnet credentials for more than 515,000 servers, home routers, and IoT (Internet of Things) "smart" devices.The list, which was published on a popular hacking forum, includes each device's IP address, along with a username...
  8. Microsoft: 44 million Microsoft accounts use leaked passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: 44 million Microsoft accounts use leaked passwords: Microsoft ran a password-reuse analysis on over three billion company accounts in 2019 to find out how many of the used password were in use by Microsoft customers. The company collected password hash information from public sources and received additional data from law...
  9. Security question: does Windows 10 leak my wireless password ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Security question: does Windows 10 leak my wireless password ?: Hi, I have a Windows 10 Pro device. Yesterday morning, it attempted to connect to "my" wireless network but gave the following error: "Incorrect password". I checked with the router, but the router was in a strange state, it was clearly not working. So Windows 10 was...
  10. Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords: Microsoft is building a list of most commonly used & leaked passwords 117M leaked creds (from LinkedIn?). New best practices + #AzureAD and MSA can help Howdy folks, You probably saw the news last week that a hacker was selling a list with 117M usernames and...