Windows 10: Is my PC broken?

Discus and support Is my PC broken? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; from time to time the screen starts flashing black, the screen freezes for a moment and the cursor freezes, after a few moments this error appears. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScarySlenderScarySlender, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Is my PC broken?

from time to time the screen starts flashing black, the screen freezes for a moment and the cursor freezes, after a few moments this error appears. I updated the graphics driver but it didn't help. two weeks ago I flooded the back of the computer a bit, but the problems didn't start right away, as far as I remember. Is this a computer error or maybe something wrong with the monitor/HDMI cable?

:)

ScarySlenderScarySlender, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Is my PC broken?

1. Is my PC broken? - Similar Threads - broken

2. Administrator issues and PC broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator issues and PC broken: Hi,I am on windows 11. Today I have attempted to access an old hard drive using a hard drive reader. I had to give myself permission using the takeover command to access the drive, and after finishing what I wanted to access, I unplugged it. After this, a new admin account...
  3. Administrator issues and PC broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator issues and PC broken: Hi,I am on windows 11. Today I have attempted to access an old hard drive using a hard drive reader. I had to give myself permission using the takeover command to access the drive, and after finishing what I wanted to access, I unplugged it. After this, a new admin account...
  4. How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?: My laptop screen is broken.However, it works normally if I connect a second monitor to it. I would like to do a factory reset but the recovery and boot modes are not visible as they do no show on the second screen. Is there any way to make the recovery/reboot options viewable...
  5. How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?

How to perform a factory reset on a laptop with a broken screen using an external monitor?: My laptop screen is broken.However, it works normally if I connect a second monitor to it. I would like to do a factory reset but the recovery and boot modes are not visible as they do no show on the second screen. Is there any way to make the recovery/reboot options viewable...
  6. I have a laptop with a USB stick used to unlock bitlocker.... Drive is broken and needs to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a laptop with a USB stick used to unlock bitlocker.... Drive is broken and needs to...: title says almost everythingClient has a older consumer laptop without a TPM chip. They set up Bitlocker using a USB stick as a key... the USB stick is broken and NEEDS to be replaced. How do you create a new USB unlock key, or replace the existing USB with a new one?...
  7. I have a laptop with a USB stick used to unlock bitlocker.... Drive is broken and needs to...

I have a laptop with a USB stick used to unlock bitlocker.... Drive is broken and needs to...: title says almost everythingClient has a older consumer laptop without a TPM chip. They set up Bitlocker using a USB stick as a key... the USB stick is broken and NEEDS to be replaced. How do you create a new USB unlock key, or replace the existing USB with a new one?...
  8. How to fix my broken search bar? I've tried every method

in Cortana
    How to fix my broken search bar? I've tried every method: Hello, Just a few days ago, suddenly my search bar has not been working. I've tried rebuilding the search index over and over again I've tried the classic one, but not the enhanced one, I've tried the powershell search bar method, I've tried the DISM.exe and sfc functions on...
  9. How to fix my broken search bar? I've tried every method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix my broken search bar? I've tried every method: Hello, Just a few days ago, suddenly my search bar has not been working. I've tried rebuilding the search index over and over again I've tried the classic one, but not the enhanced one, I've tried the powershell search bar method, I've tried the DISM.exe and sfc functions on...
  10. How to fix my broken search bar? I've tried every method