Windows 10: Is my PC broken?

Discus and support Is my PC broken? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; from time to time the screen starts flashing black, the screen freezes for a moment and the cursor freezes, after a few moments this error appears. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScarySlenderScarySlender, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Is my PC broken?

from time to time the screen starts flashing black, the screen freezes for a moment and the cursor freezes, after a few moments this error appears. I updated the graphics driver but it didn't help. two weeks ago I flooded the back of the computer a bit, but the problems didn't start right away, as far as I remember. Is this a computer error or maybe something wrong with the monitor/HDMI cable?

:)

ScarySlenderScarySlender, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

Is my PC broken?

1. Is my PC broken? - Similar Threads - broken

2. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  3. Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Micrsoft APPs can't connect, Account Verification Error, Broken User Profile: We have several machines running Win11 and a few on Win10 that are having issues with all of the microsoft apps. Store, Teams, Outlook, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Windows Update, etc. The apps report as though there is no internet connection but the internet is up and fully...
  4. I found my decade of my PC but no monitor as it's broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found my decade of my PC but no monitor as it's broken: Guys I found the decade of PC,the Intel 32 bit core i5 Windows XP,it canboot but no monitoras the monitor is broken,it can't be fixed anymore TAT...
  5. I found my decade of my PC but no monitor as it's broken

I found my decade of my PC but no monitor as it's broken: Guys I found the decade of PC,the Intel 32 bit core i5 Windows XP,it canboot but no monitoras the monitor is broken,it can't be fixed anymore TAT...
  6. Audio's broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio's broken: Hello everyone, i have a trouble with my audio today. You see i download the High definiton audio device in the Realtek website but when i use it, it doesn't appear in the Sounds,Video and games controller but it keep appearing in the "Other Devices" with the name of Intel...
  7. Audio's broken

Audio's broken: Hello everyone, i have a trouble with my audio today. You see i download the High definiton audio device in the Realtek website but when i use it, it doesn't appear in the Sounds,Video and games controller but it keep appearing in the "Other Devices" with the name of Intel...
  8. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  9. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  10. BitLocker Broken

BitLocker Broken: I can’t access my BitLocker recovery keys through my Microsoft account https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyThe page is broken and not loading anything.I also can’t reset my pc or wipe the drive as it says problem resetting pc. What am I supposed to do here?...