Windows 10: is my product key genuine or not?

Discus and support is my product key genuine or not? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hasankosa, Jan 25, 2019.

1. hasankosa Win User

is my product key genuine or not?

is my product key genuine or not? 71a6217a-5685-4980-9f40-a40638990e65?upload=true.png I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot.

:)

hasankosa, Jan 25, 2019

2. how to test a product key is genuine?

how to test that a product key is genuine?

Count Makarov, Jan 25, 2019
  3. product key

Hi Markese,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that if you've upgraded from a genuine qualifying activated version of Windows (Windows 7SP1/8.1), then you will not need a product key.

• Let us know if you're facing any issues with activation or product key related?
    I would also suggest you to refer to the section "Will I get a product key, can I get a product key?"
    in the following wiki article by "Andre Da Costa" for more information:

Frequently Asked Questions: Windows 10

Feel free to get back to us if you need any assistance/information and we'll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, Jan 25, 2019
  4. is my product key genuine or not?

Product key not recognized

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to respond to my query. I have to say some of the suggestions assume a tech capability beyond me.

I think I will find the original receipt, go back to the shop, and ask them for the Product Key, then try again. I suspect it was an unauthorized copy. Maybe that will work.

George D E, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

is my product key genuine or not?

1. is my product key genuine or not? - Similar Threads - product key genuine

2. Are my product keys genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are my product keys genuine?: Backstory In 2009 I bought a new PC that came with Windows 7 Home Prem OEM Software. In 2012 I decided to buy the upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate through Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade. In 2019 I bought a refurbished Dell PC that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled....
  3. find my product key

find my product key: I want to activate my window but my box of window was lost please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-my-product-key/92d2f8e5-e214-4cac-804d-08cd11f795a0"
  4. How to verificate is my Windows 10pro key genuine or not?

How to verificate is my Windows 10pro key genuine or not?: Dear friend, i've bought two windows 10pro keys. 1 i have activated on my notebook. Other is not activated yet. The questions are- 1. How can i verificate not activated windows10 key is it working and genuine? 2. Is a key activated on my notebook genuine? There is a...
  5. reusing my product key

reusing my product key: If I purchase windows 10 License key now and I upgrade on the PC I'm using now. If I go buy a new PC a week from now am I able to reuse my windows 10 product key on the new PC I purchased????...
  6. my product key

my product key: ID: 00328-10000-00001-AA952 I want Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-product-key/d51160c2-fa5b-4b02-ba5b-81f2fbbf29b4"
  7. windows genuine key

windows genuine key: I was running a pirated version of windows 7 ultimate but now switched to win 10 pro , downloaded from offical website so as to run genuine windows, but when i installed win 10 pro it was already activated since my win 7 (pirated) was already activated . now i want to know...
  8. Windows not activating with a genuine key

Windows not activating with a genuine key: So my old setup died on me a couple of days ago. The board decided it was going to die in a spectacular fashion and took out my processor too. Luckily for me I had a spare board and chip so rebuilt the system yesterday. Obviously, because of the hardware change I had to...
  9. where is my product key

where is my product key: Hi, I want to move my Windows 10 to a new computer. I need my product key to activate and I need a compy of windows as my new computer does not have a cd player. 1. Where is my product key? 2. How do I download the new copy? Thank you....
  10. My Product Key

My Product Key: I have hit another roadblock in my marathon two-day attempt to restore the laptop that Windows 10 destroyed. I do not have the product key for the device, so cannot even revert to Windows 8.1. The product key is not shown in the Amazon purchase listing for the device, and I...