Windows 10: Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

Discus and support Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this: [img] When I right click to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steffan, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Steffan Win User

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this:
    Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed? [​IMG]

When I right click to try and format it, nothing happens. I also tried renaming the drive letter, nothing. I tried many USB fix tools, such as, USB drive defender, Flobo, mUSB Fixer, USB Refresh, USBFix 2016, and most of them didn't even see the device in the list. I am running out of ideas. If it is of any help, it's SanDisk Cruzer 16GB.

Edit: Just tried HP USB Disk Storage Tool. This is what it shows:

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed? [​IMG]

And of course, it does not want to run format...

:)

Steffan, Nov 9, 2015

2. can't find how to open up my sandisk in windows 10

How can I see my photos on my SanDisk Cruzer Blade BGB on this screen?

Frank IIIBaker, Nov 9, 2015
  3. Foffe Win User
    Nokia N8-00 "Unsupported USB Device" Error with Flash Drive (Corsair Flash Voyager GTR 32GB)

My Nikon D300 DSLR with a 16GB memorycard and my 16GB Sandisk cruzer connects just fine.

Foffe, Nov 9, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

Sorry to bring you the bad news, but usually when a disk is detected as having 0 capacity, it is dead. Just hope you didn't have anything important inside that you don't have it elsewhere.

spapakons, Nov 9, 2015
  5. Steffan Win User
    You were completely wrong. After reinstalling my system, I plugged in the drive and it works normally. I have no idea why, but now it works withoutany issues whatsoever... I assume there was a malware in the previous system, but I used Malwarebytes and Avast and none seemed to detect anything...

Steffan, Nov 10, 2015
  6. spapakons Win User
    Thanks God it worked! I know how it feels to lose data...

spapakons, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed? - Similar Threads - SanDisk Cruzer destroyed

2. Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?: Hi all, I fear that my USB stick is corrupted. I had been using my usb stick between work and home and my work network is notoriously laggy. I THINK that the network or my pc, may have corrupted my USB. I've plugged and unplugged the usb, but it's not recognized by the laptop...
  3. How to fix/format Sandisk Cruzer Blade that malfunctioned and is now write protected?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fix/format Sandisk Cruzer Blade that malfunctioned and is now write protected?: Hey guys! So I have a 16 GB Sandisk Cruzer Blade, during use it malfunctioned and at one point it couldn't be read properly by my computer; it had a different name and it only had 64 MB of space detected when I tried to format it. Now I can open it again but my computer...
  4. I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10: [ATTACH] I can't launch SanDisk Cruzer 8GB & 16GB pendrive U3 system in Windows 10 and it come out message as above. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-sandisk-cruzer-u3-system-in-windows/b23c68e5-23fc-4401-a5ab-5d24d2e77164
  5. sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC

sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC: Hi My sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, is not detected at all windows 10 PC. The device manager states an error. ...... The driver is up to date, and my other sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive works fine. I tried it on another laptop, Windows 10 and still no...
  6. regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive

regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive: my new sandisk pendrive worked well a few times but then stopped working suddenly. when i insert my pendrive now it recognises that there's a device plugged in by making a sound and also shows up on my computer as USB drive(H) but that icon appears faintly. when i click on...
  7. sandisk

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sandisk: I am downloading files from another computer with a sandisk flash drive pictures are there but turbo tax will not download to the new HP 22 All in one. Get a message, parameter is incorrect It shows the last 3 years of Turbo Tax but content is not there or I just...
  8. Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?: Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-compatible-with-sandisk-cruzer-force/a7b56a55-3aae-4450-ac5e-da01f3e6cc37
  9. SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive: I am unable to get Windows 10 to detect it. When I put it into any USB Port, I get a messaged saying that Windows can't recognize it. When I go into Device drivers, I see "(Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed) I've tried everything I can think of. I even thought that it...
  10. sandisk cruzer 32G

sandisk cruzer 32G: My testing of Windows 10 shows that the Sandisk Cruzer has no driver in Windows 10 for it. I have no idea how to send feedback to Microsoft so this can be added. 2521