Windows 10: is my ssd broken?

Discus and support is my ssd broken? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; follow up question to this previous question of mine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Erold Joshua Torres, Apr 16, 2024.

1. is my ssd broken?

follow up question to this previous question of mine "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-files/deleted-files-keep-coming-back-after-restart/c9312d13-0ead-4b90-b92b-5380b198d997?tm=1713190863753 " i'm asking here since i doubt i'll find real answers if i searched the files keep recovering them selves again i tried the autoruns64 as well but couldn't find the app i even tried to find it without filtering but it was not there.I then renamed the folder to see if it would save after a restart it did save i tried to delete it and it did delete the app in question is ho

:)

Erold Joshua Torres, Apr 16, 2024
  2. Pipps Win User

Is my graphics card broken?

UPDATE: Please see here.

I have a Sapphire HD 4830.

When I boot into XP all is initially fine and I am able to see the desktop.

However, when I click on the start bar and navigate a few steps, I receive an immediate white screen of death and a total irrecoverable lock-up.

I am confused about what this could mean and I would be grateful for any suggestions on the best course of action to test and repair the problem.

Does this sort of issue suggest that the graphics card is irretrievably broken?

Pipps, Apr 16, 2024
  3. Kursah Win User
    SSD Crucial Bx 100 - rattling/vibrating. Possible?

This has been suggested several times already, and it has been suggested you try to move the SSD, remove it, or even suspend it in your case. Will you please try one of these?

If you don't understand vibration and resonance, please refer to @dorsetknob 's post above. *Smile is my ssd broken? :) It has been explained that something else moving/vibrating (even if you don't think they're vibrating they are...), fans, hard disk drives, and anything with a motor will cause some form of vibration at certain frequencies. This can be transfered through your case's chassis and where you mounted your SSD could be reaching a certain frequency that causes it to slightly move and rattle against the case.

We are suggesting you take action and report back..you keep asking questions from step 1...we should be on step 4 by now...that is solution.

Try what has been suggested and report back please. Otherwise all you're doing is leading this thread in an endless circle and the help will stop shortly thereafter.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Apr 16, 2024
  4. is my ssd broken?

Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, Apr 16, 2024
Thema:

is my ssd broken?

1. is my ssd broken? - Similar Threads - ssd broken

2. Issues After Transferring SSD from Broken Laptop to New Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues After Transferring SSD from Broken Laptop to New Laptop: Hello everyone,I recently had to upgrade to a new laptop as my old one broke down. I transferred my SSD from the old laptop to the new one. I had a lot of software installed on my old laptop. While I can see all my old data on the new laptop, those software are not showing up...
  3. Issues After Transferring SSD from Broken Laptop to New Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues After Transferring SSD from Broken Laptop to New Laptop: Hello everyone,I recently had to upgrade to a new laptop as my old one broke down. I transferred my SSD from the old laptop to the new one. I had a lot of software installed on my old laptop. While I can see all my old data on the new laptop, those software are not showing up...
  4. is my ssd broken?

is my ssd broken?: follow up question to this previous question of mine "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-files/deleted-files-keep-coming-back-after-restart/c9312d13-0ead-4b90-b92b-5380b198d997?tm=1713190863753 " i'm asking here since i doubt i'll find real answers...
  5. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  6. Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable

Taskbar Broken, Background Disappears, Monitors Turn Off; SSD Suddenly Unusable: Hi Microsoft,So I've been running into a bizarre problem with my iBuyPower computer where everything on Windows 11 loads perfectly fine except for the taskbar, which is invisible. If you click it, the taskbar turns black and tries to load. Sometimes it works, other times it...
  7. the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically: I experienced a broken laptop and it wouldn't turn on again. I took my SSD and tried to use another device but it was locked. I had never previously enabled bitlocker and didn't feel like saving the recovery key...
  8. the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically

the laptop is broken and the ssd is locked by bitlocker automatically: I experienced a broken laptop and it wouldn't turn on again. I took my SSD and tried to use another device but it was locked. I had never previously enabled bitlocker and didn't feel like saving the recovery key...
  9. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...
  10. CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLIPCHAMP APP IS A SCAM, your program has actually broken my pc and SSD. IM BEYOND MAD: only way to contact you people. your clipchamp app gave me a bad virus after using it. went from 130gb to 5gb in a matter of minutes... and now my SSD ****. are yous going to compensate me for a SSD or do i need to sue or something??...