Windows 10: is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password

Discus and support is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi, My surface pro 3, which is running win 10, is unlocked. I am using it to make this query. But, I need to know my password for this machine to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BobMackenzie, Nov 30, 2018.

1. is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password

Hi,

My surface pro 3, which is running win 10, is unlocked. I am using it to make this query. But, I need to know my password for this machine to hook it into my pc. I never lock it, so I haven't needed to use my Surface log-in password. Is it the same as my MS Account password? If not how can I access my password or create a new one?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Bob

:)

BobMackenzie, Nov 30, 2018

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Nov 30, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 30, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password

topgundcp, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password

1. is my win 10 password the same as my ms account password - Similar Threads - password same account

2. Laptop Password Being The Same With my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop Password Being The Same With my Microsoft Account: Hi guys, i have been using windows 11 for a while but when i sign in on my laptop this morning it keeps using my microsoft acc password only. can i no longer have a different password for my laptop sign in now?...
  3. Laptop Password Being The Same With my Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop Password Being The Same With my Microsoft Account: Hi guys, i have been using windows 11 for a while but when i sign in on my laptop this morning it keeps using my microsoft acc password only. can i no longer have a different password for my laptop sign in now?...
  4. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  5. Two microsoft accounts with same password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Two microsoft accounts with same password: I accidently made another Microsoft account when trying to log into mine for Minecraft, it uses the same email and password and now I cannot get into the original. How do I log into the previous account?...
  6. Password rejected when I try to switch to my microsoft account on laptop - but same ms...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password rejected when I try to switch to my microsoft account on laptop - but same ms...: I'm trying to switch from my recently-created local account back to my Microsoft account on my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't accept the password I put in, even though I have checked the password repeatedly, including signing in via the Microsoft webpage. Totally stuck...
  7. PC not recognising my changed MS account password

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC not recognising my changed MS account password: Hi, I'm trying to turn off 'Windows HELLO pin' due to a problem with my keyboard outputting random keystrokes. So I managed to get to the Settings > Sign In Options > Windows HELLO pin. I click 'Remove' and a pop up window asks me to 'first, Verify your account...
  8. Windows 10 Administrator password vs MS Account Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Administrator password vs MS Account Password: Shortly after converting from WIN 7 to WIN 10, I had a message from MS to setup my account password. This I did. It also had me do the PIN code for logging into my PC. Dell Laptop. Previously I had a theoretical Administrator PW of ABCD1234 MS didn't like it and told me...
  9. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...
  10. Same password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Same password: Hey, got a used computer (laptop) and wiped it clean & installed W10 for my granddaughter (12 yrs old) ! It has the same password as my computer does ! Every time i change the password it also changes my password ! How is the best way to change hers but not my password ??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is my windows password the same as my microsoft password

2. is my microsoft password same as windows sign in password

3. is windows password the same as microsoft password

4. is my PIN the same as my password,
  5. is my admin password same as my window password ?,
  6. password account same as ms account