Windows 10: IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL?

Discus and support IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've recently bought a Windows 10 Pro key and activated my windows. When I checked it with "slmgr /dli" on cmd, it said it was "Volume_MAK Channel." I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ICIW_7, Apr 12, 2021.

1. ICIW_7 Win User

IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL?

I've recently bought a Windows 10 Pro key and activated my windows. When I checked it with "slmgr /dli" on cmd, it said it was "Volume_MAK Channel."

I thought it would say OEM. I don't exactly know what it means. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the key I'm using is legal or not.

:)

ICIW_7, Apr 12, 2021

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro activation mess

VOLUME_MAK channel means was the activation was made using corporate method. End-user cannot get MAK key legally.

Please, ask hardware manufacturer was Windows preinstalled and what edition.

Did someone repair your computer? This person could install illegal Windows unfortunately.

Igor Leyko, Apr 12, 2021
  4. IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL?

Windows 10 activation code VOLUME_MAK retail

Hello. IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL? :)

I bought a activation code from a store I installed it and it works fine.

But I saw a lot of OEM keys and such, in mine it said VOLUME_MAK channel and in configextension = retail.

I understood shorly from reading abit about VOLUME_MAK that this license is more for companys and if they disable it, it will be disabled for my computer too I don't know that's why i'm asking you.

Thank you, Daniel Mizrahi.

Daniel_Mizrahi, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL?

1. IS MY WINDOWS 10 PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK CHANNEL LEGAL? - Similar Threads - PRO KEY VOLUME_MAK

2. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...: Hello there, I'm wondering whether my installation of Windows 10 is legal.I purchased the PC second hand in around Feb 2019, at the time it had Windows 10 Pro on it, and the results of slmgr /dli from a cmd.exe was that it was licensed but Volume_Mak channel. I found a...
  3. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...: Hello there, I'm wondering whether my installation of Windows 10 is legal.I purchased the PC second hand in around Feb 2019, at the time it had Windows 10 Pro on it, and the results of slmgr /dli from a cmd.exe was that it was licensed but Volume_Mak channel. I found a...
  4. Is my Windows 10 installation legal? Originally a Volume_MAK license. Purchased PC second...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Potential future issue with Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_MAK

Potential future issue with Windows 10 Pro VOLUME_MAK: So, I have bought a Windows 10 Professional key through my College's Main Campus IT Department Volume Multiple Activation Key and I'm aware that it will require an eventual re-activation through their services and they said it would be for me, forever. However my campus has...
  6. Legal Windows 10 Pro License

Legal Windows 10 Pro License: What is the link where I can buy a Windows 10 Pro licenses? I bought my computer over 5 years ago and the gentleman that installed the windows 10 pro installed it over an organization and has since let his licenses expire. I need to buy a new license. Not the product just...
  7. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/7e0cf6d2-d93a-45bf-b5bf-cd42f01cbf08
  8. Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?

Are Windows 10 keys on eBay legal?: I'm from Sri Lanka. I bought a Windows 10 Pro OEM key from eBay about a year ago. Rs 800. Is that key illegal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-windows-10-keys-on-ebay-legal/a7802569-5554-4545-a570-3f1a30a43d7f
  9. Licenta volume_mak

Licenta volume_mak: I bought a retail license and received a volume_mak license from a Romanian store. I want to know if this volume_mak license has the same characteristics as a retail license ie I can activate it after formatting and installing the windows again or if I change my computer...
  10. Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?

Have a laptop with Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro, is that legal?: Hello, Recently I have a laptop and I wanted to check the version of Windows. It says Volume MAK channel Windows 10 pro. It's registered and activated it says. But is it legal or the correct version? Or what else should it be? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com