Windows 10: Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

Discus and support Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key. I want to know if this is genuine or not. I'm sharing some screenshots of slmgr cmd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ApurbaHaldar, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

Hello, recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key.

I want to know if this is genuine or not.
    I'm sharing some screenshots of slmgr cmd commands.

I'm providing the results of slmgr/dlv, slmgr/xpr, slmgr/dli.

You can see that it is showing Windows is permanently activated with no expiration date.

I have read in this forum that if there is some sort of expiration date is showing then it is not an original retail key.

So is it a genuine key?

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine? 689bdeff-f7fd-48a5-b931-c0d88c5fd229?upload=true.png

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine? fd43993f-de8c-4943-9b7e-3983ab4605ad?upload=true.png

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine? 89f0d5d2-4840-41ce-81a8-6081e8eb5fd8?upload=true.png

:)

ApurbaHaldar, Feb 10, 2020
  2. abbasiraj Win User

Windows 10 pro key not genuine

I recently used a product key from windows 10 Home to windows 10 pro. After updating my system to been an insider programmer my product key became not-genuine

abbasiraj, Feb 10, 2020
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Rahulukey Win User

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

What is OEM Key? can I use Windows 10 Pro OEM Key it is genuine product ?

What is OEM Key? can I use Windows 10 Pro OEM Key it is genuine product ?

Rahulukey, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

1. Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine? - Similar Threads - pro product key

2. Is my product key is Genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my product key is Genuine: i want to check my windows is genuine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-is-genuine/7d6654fc-f157-4f24-86ff-835812f20b5e
  3. Is my product key is Genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my product key is Genuine: i want to check my windows is genuine! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-is-genuine/7d6654fc-f157-4f24-86ff-835812f20b5e
  4. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  5. is my product is key is genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is my product is key is genuine?: i bought aspire 7 recently and it came with windows 10 home so i want to know is my windows is genuine or not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-is-key-is-genuine/34dd4d76-9ece-4b24-b568-8846c7be350e
  6. My genuine Windows 10 Pro product key failed to activate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My genuine Windows 10 Pro product key failed to activate: It was purchased from Microsoft. It worked on my first install but somehow reverted to Home without my knowledge and installed 2004. Now I'm unable to get the product key to activate because Windows says it's in use on another PC which it's not. I searched Google but didn't...
  7. Product key genuine or not

Product key genuine or not: Hello, I have a window's activation key, before installing it,I want to check whether it is genuine or not, bought it from locally,. Windows 10, pro. please help, I want to check it before installing it .Thank you....
  8. How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?

How to check genuine windows 10 pro product key?: Dear Sir, I want to buy 8 Windows 10 pro FPP original license. Please send the process, where I can check its genuine or not. Please send the process of Check genuine version....
  9. Are my product keys genuine?

Are my product keys genuine?: Backstory In 2009 I bought a new PC that came with Windows 7 Home Prem OEM Software. In 2012 I decided to buy the upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate through Microsoft Windows Anytime Upgrade. In 2019 I bought a refurbished Dell PC that came with Windows 10 Home preinstalled....
  10. is my product key genuine or not?

is my product key genuine or not?: [ATTACH]I want to know if my windows 10 product key is genuine or not based on this screenshot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-product-key-genuine-or-not/8523507d-5a5f-40b1-a108-9f2617aea863"