Windows 10: Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?

Discus and support Is my windows 10 pro version genuine? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hey guys. So I just purchased a new PC which came with pre-installed windows which they added in price as a full retail version so now I want to know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Shadowic, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Shadowic Win User

Is my windows 10 pro version genuine?

Hey guys.

So I just purchased a new PC which came with pre-installed windows which they added in price as a full retail version so now I want to know is this a legit copy of Windows 10?

Marked those ID numbers just in case.

Is my windows 10 pro version genuine? e229afc4-2ef6-48bf-9548-f796711c4ea0?upload=true.png

:)

Shadowic, Feb 11, 2019

2. from pirated windows 10 pro version to genuine windows 10 basic version

So, currently i use pirated windows 10 pro version but i want to change to genuine windows 10 basic version.

is it possible for me to just buy the genuine basic version windows 10 from windows store and use the key for my windows 10 pro pirated version and windows automatically convert the pirated version of windows 10 pro to genuine windows 10 basic version?

Or i have to reinstall the basic windows 10 version and activate it ?

MichaelJoshua, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  4. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Is my windows 10 pro version genuine? - Similar Threads - pro version genuine

2. Is my windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my windows genuine?: In run when i enter slmgr.vbs /dli Only following term appears . Name description: RETAIL channel Partial product key: xxxxx license status: licensed Is my window genuine?...
  3. How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change windows 10 pro pirated to windows 10 home genuine: Hi, I am Shankaran, Recently My PC's motherboard got damaged and was changed by a technician, When my PC got repaired, the technician accidentally installed a "Pirated Windows 10 Pro" to it. Before the repair I had a genuine Windows 10 Home version installed in my PC with...
  4. my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.: can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of 6/12/13 can you assist thank you mark m...
  5. How to know if my windows 10 pro is genuine or cracked

How to know if my windows 10 pro is genuine or cracked: How i can know if my windows 10 pro is legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-10-pro-is-genuine-or/379d6e2e-537e-4cfc-9fbf-be0fb0903e51"
  6. Genuine Windows

Genuine Windows: How do i know if the windows that came with my PC is cracked or original? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/genuine-windows/78c7990c-c787-45b9-ad4c-0f9baaac8b3e"
  7. Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.

Windows 10 asking for activate my genuine copy.: Some time ago I made the activation of my Windows 10 through the "Genuine ticket" method, as described on this page: https://www.ghacks.net/2015/08/30/how-to-clean-install-windows-10-directly-without-upgrade/ Now after a recent update my system started asking for activation...
  8. Does a non-genuin version of Windows cause popups?

Does a non-genuin version of Windows cause popups?: Hello, I restored one of my machines to an image made from an identical PC using acronis so my volume license was removed. I am having trouble activating my extra copy of windows 10 for workstations on it and it's VERY urgent that i get this machine running smoothly. My...
  9. WINDOWS 10 HOME (GENUINE) IS NOT FAST AS WINDOWS 8.1 CRACK VERSION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDOWS 10 HOME (GENUINE) IS NOT FAST AS WINDOWS 8.1 CRACK VERSION: Hi, I was previously using W 8.1 crack version, last week i ve bought new Lenovo 330S 14 inch laptop with W 10 home version. But i feel very lag as compared to W 8.1 1.BOOT TIME IS 50 SECS (W 8.1 CRACK BOOT TIME IS 25 SEC) 2.APP/FILE/SETTING OPENING IS VERY SLOW...
  10. Genuine Windows and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Genuine Windows and Windows 10: This week we shared more details about Windows 10 “editions.” Today, I thought I would provide answers to some questions we’ve received regarding how this will work for Genuine vs. Non-Genuine Windows. With Windows 10, we have extended an offer to our Genuine Windows 7 and...