Windows 10: Is my Windows broken?

Discus and support Is my Windows broken? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello When I click nothing happens anymore. I can only do key combinations on my keyboard, nothing else. I can't click anything in the browser either,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaximalGenius, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Is my Windows broken?

Hello When I click nothing happens anymore. I can only do key combinations on my keyboard, nothing else. I can't click anything in the browser either, HELP!

:)

MaximalGenius, Jun 28, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 28, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is my Windows broken?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is my Windows broken? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Is my Windows broken?

1. Is my Windows broken? - Similar Threads - broken

2. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  3. Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Broken script for blocking IP addresses in firewall rule.: Hi there, I am trying to run a powershell script that I got using chat gpt. The script is supposed to block a range of ip addresses from a text document and create a block rule in windows defender firewall.The script runs it and creates the rule, but the rule has no details...
  4. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  5. Why is my command prompt's colors broken?

Why is my command prompt's colors broken?: So when I do in command prompt Windows Terminal for example color 4 which is red it sets color for blue, BUT when I do color 1 which is blue, It gets like a bit darker blue? I guess. It isn't inverted, its fkd. up. How can that even happen?? And how to fix it? i can't find...
  6. is my ssd broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is my ssd broken?: follow up question to this previous question of mine "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-files/deleted-files-keep-coming-back-after-restart/c9312d13-0ead-4b90-b92b-5380b198d997?tm=1713190863753 " i'm asking here since i doubt i'll find real answers...
  7. is my ssd broken?

is my ssd broken?: follow up question to this previous question of mine "https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_11-files/deleted-files-keep-coming-back-after-restart/c9312d13-0ead-4b90-b92b-5380b198d997?tm=1713190863753 " i'm asking here since i doubt i'll find real answers...
  8. Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?

Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-upgrading-to-11-with-a-possibly-broken-cmos/f3d3895c-ebfa-4506-85f4-e6d69fdd3a00
  9. Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can updating BIOs with broken CMOS be fatal?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. I got an automatic BIOS update on my HP laptop months ago, and recently my CMOS was likely messed up. Someone said that trying to upgrade with a...
  10. Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will upgrading to 11 with a possibly broken CMOS battery be bad?: So, I think my CMOS battery is messed up although it seems to only be effecting the clock, and I am curious about this thought. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-upgrading-to-11-with-a-possibly-broken-cmos/f3d3895c-ebfa-4506-85f4-e6d69fdd3a00