Windows 10: Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?

Discus and support Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been using a pin to log on to Windows and do not remember my Windows password. Will my Windows password be required to update from Windows 10 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeLoudiana, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?

I have been using a pin to log on to Windows and do not remember my Windows password. Will my Windows password be required to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11?

:)

MikeLoudiana, Oct 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?

1. Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11? - Similar Threads - password required install

2. Windows 11 logon requires password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon requires password: When I log on, it says "wrong password." When I select one of two identical users and type in my password, I can use the computer.Why are there two users with identical names?I have tried dozens of times to disable logon passwords from various web sites with no success.I have...
  3. Windows 11 logon requires password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon requires password: When I log on, it says "wrong password." When I select one of two identical users and type in my password, I can use the computer.Why are there two users with identical names?I have tried dozens of times to disable logon passwords from various web sites with no success.I have...
  4. Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off

Windows 11 still requiring password even with requirement turned off: My PC is still requiring a password to log in even though the setting "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" under netplwiz is unchecked. To be clear I don't want to enter a password every time I turn my system on, I want it just to go straight to...
  5. Windows 11 install requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install requirements: On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-requirements/a4e0ec9d-af9a-4960-b816-8aebb0978421
  6. Windows 11 install requirements

Windows 11 install requirements: On health test says my pc not meet requirements for windows 11 install due to processor. It is i3-6006u, under the list of approved processors it is listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-install-requirements/a4e0ec9d-af9a-4960-b816-8aebb0978421
  7. Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my Windows password required to install or activate Windows 11?: I have been using a pin to log on to Windows and do not remember my Windows password. Will my Windows password be required to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11?...
  8. Requiring my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Requiring my password: So recently I think I changed my password but I forgot it, I also forgot the phone number I was using because its an old one and not my new one. So I'm curious, why can't microsoft just email my email that I use for my actual account to restore my password. I got logged out...
  9. Windows Password Required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Password Required: Recently, my system's been requiring me to log into Windows 10 Home. I've used NETPLWIZ to check the User Account and the checkbox is unchecked for my Administrator account. Any other suggestions for removing the password requirement are appreciated. Thank you....
  10. Windows Password Forgotten but Netplwiz was activated--PW not required

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Password Forgotten but Netplwiz was activated--PW not required: I want to find out what my forgotten Windows logon password is. I am not locked out of Windows because I had run Netplwiz and unchecked the box requiring password to log on. Can it be found in the registry? (I hesitate to use Change windows logon tutorial in case it...