Windows 10: Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10?

Discus and support Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 in my Laptop. I want to install Norton Setup in my laptop but someone told me that please do not install Norton Security in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DavidThomasDG, May 31, 2019.

1. Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10?

I am using Windows 10 in my Laptop. I want to install Norton Setup in my laptop but someone told me that please do not install Norton Security in windows 10 because this antivirus software is not compatible with windows 10, It prevent from installing Windows update and not able to download Insider updates while having Norton

:)

DavidThomasDG, May 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 and Norton

Hi Mike,

Sorry! The latest version of Norton Security 22.5.2 is compatible with Windows 10. I would suggest installing the latest version of Norton Security using the steps here:
    www.norton.com/install. Sorry, I am not sure of the best way to restore the OS to the previous version. You can try the steps mentioned here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...original/76b6750c-5bb2-40bc-a7e3-f03cec62338b.

Thanks!

Dinesh

Norton Support

NortonSupport, May 31, 2019
  3. Norton Security not loading with Windows 10 - Why?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft community forums!

I would recommend you follow the below given steps and check if it fixes the issue.

I would suggest you to restart the Norton services from the services list, and set the Norton service to automatic.

Follow these steps to run Norton services:

Method 1:

Follow these steps to run Norton services

a. Press Windows key + R

b. In the run windows, type services.msc

c. It will open services windows

d. select norton services from the list of services

e. double click on it

f. At the top of the window, Make sure the service status is started and startup type is
    automatic.

g.Click apply and OK.

If this does not fix the issue, try uninstalling and reinstalling Norton software and check if it helps.

If the above steps do not help , I would suggest you to contact Norton for further help.

Let us know the status.

ThofikhAhamad, May 31, 2019
  4. Smeed Win User

Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10?

Norton™ Security is Not Compatible With My Windows 10

Norton Security is compatible with Windows 10 according to

>
    Compatibility of Norton™ products with Windows®

>
    https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v107701320_EndUserProfile_en_us

Perhaps you need to update your Norton Security?

>
    https://updatecenter.norton.com/

You might also want to try an uninstall/reinstall of your Norton product. Make sure to also use the Norton uninstall tool (see this

List of anti-malware product removal tools
    ) and to reboot.

And/or ask for further help here:

- Home | Norton Community

-
    https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/norton-security/current/info

=====================================================

Perhaps you want to read:

Smeed, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10?

1. Is Norton Setup compatible with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Norton Setup compatible

2. Norton VPN on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Norton VPN on Windows 10: Hi all, I have Norton 360, which includes Norton Secure VPN. For whatever reason, I can't activate it, as every time I try to do so, I get a message saying "Secure VPN has experienced a connection failure. Please try again later." I have tried using NRnR to reinstall my...
  3. Norton and Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Norton and Windows 10?: Years ago I got a new computer with XP Pro loaded on it. About maybe 6mo later my sister got me Norton Anti Virus program as a bday gift. I loaded it up and it seemed to work fine for awhile. Then my computer started acting up and after reading reviews of Norton problems I...
  4. Windows 10 Home Setup Says GeForce GTX 650 Is Not Compatible

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Home Setup Says GeForce GTX 650 Is Not Compatible: Hello everyone,,, I've been happily running Windows 8.0 (not 8.1) for a few years on a home-built computer and I was over six years behind on updates. Sidebar Explanation: Updates for me have been historically frustrating because I can think of many times when things...
  5. Windows 10 Home Setup Says GeForce GTX 650 Is Not Compatible

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home Setup Says GeForce GTX 650 Is Not Compatible: Hello everyone,,, I've been happily running Windows 8.0 (not 8.1) for a few years on a home-built computer and I was over six years behind on updates. Sidebar Explanation: Updates for me have been historically frustrating because I can think of many times when things...
  6. Norton Security is Not Compatible With My Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Norton Security is Not Compatible With My Windows 10: Norton™ Security is Not Compatible With My Windows 10 what can I do? I tried to use Program Compatibility troubleshooter and its fixer And it didn't help!! can you guys tell me please what to do as soon as passable...
  7. Norton Security 22.5.0.120 released - W10 Compatible

Norton Security 22.5.0.120 released - W10 Compatible: NS and NSwBU v22.5.0.120 is out of Beta testing with Windows 10 and has been released. NIS v21 update for Windows 10 will be released soon. https://community.norton.com/en/blog...ompatibility-0 Jim *Cool 6990
  8. Norton Beta for Windows 10

Norton Beta for Windows 10: Norton has a new Beta program for their products for Windows 10 compatibility. https://community.norton.com/en/foru...SBU_Beta_Win10 Jim *Cool 5432
  9. Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 41 and Norton Toolbar not compatible.: Due to changes with Firefox 41, Norton Toolbar will not work with FF41 and a fix will not be ready until the end of October. https://community.norton.com/en/forums/firefox-41-and-norton-toolbar-compatibility Jim *Cool 23598
  10. WordPad setup for Compatibility Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WordPad setup for Compatibility Mode: On my Win10 computer I use WordPad a lot especially since many people I help don't have a word document on their computers but I like to record what I do and show them. I have Microsoft Home and Student 2016 originally installed 2/11/17 that I purchased through the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. norton antivirus setup on windows 10

2. norton 360 on windowa 10

3. install norton toolbar windows 10

4. norton free download,
  5. unable to connect to norton server windows 10,
  6. how to install norton antivirus on windows 10,
  7. Is Norton vpn compatible with Windows 10,
  8. how to upgrade norton internet security,
  9. norton security login,
  10. support for norton setup,
  11. norton ghost windows 10,