Windows 10: " Is not a valid integer value

Discus and support " Is not a valid integer value in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just opened my pc this morning and this annoying thing started to appear ı searched the web for a bit some guys were having this because of some tax... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gorkemcicekli, Sep 25, 2018.

1. " Is not a valid integer value

I just opened my pc this morning and this annoying thing started to appear ı searched the web for a bit some guys were having this because of some tax things mine is not something like that ı need help please.

:)

gorkemcicekli, Sep 25, 2018

2. Erro is not a valid integer value

Alguém Pode Me Ajudar Pf a Resolver Esse Erro q Fica Na Minha Área de Trabalho o erro é o seguinte: Sharepal is not a valid integer valu

Eu nem instalei esse Sharepal e Esse Erro Acontece Toda Vez q eu ligo o meu Notebook e aparece isso na minha área de Trabalho Alguem me Ajuda a Resolver Pf.

Mateus FilipeNascimento, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Clear Pagefile on Shutdown

I've been looking into clearing the pagefile, and I found the following steps at a somewhat dated webpage:
    1. In the registry editor, navigate to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\Memory Management
    2. Set ClearPageFileAtShutdown to the REG_DWORD value of 1.
    3. Restart Windows.
    I'm just wondering whether those steps are still valid, and, if so, does clearing the pagefile work as advertised?

gregyurkon, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Steve C Win User

" Is not a valid integer value

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

" Is not a valid integer value

1. " Is not a valid integer value - Similar Threads - valid integer value

2. What do these registry values do and are they still valid entries?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What do these registry values do and are they still valid entries?: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics] "DisableHWAcceleration"=dword:00000000 "MaxMultisampleSize"=dword:00000000 "UseReferenceRasterizer"=dword:00000000 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Avalon.Graphics]...
  3. Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office: I've known this for awhile now, but in MS Word at least, and probably MS Excel as well, I can make my font sizes like 11.5, or something like that, and it'll take it just fine. Recently, I started customizing an app called Foobar2000, which if you don't know, is basically a...
  4. Is this valid?!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this valid?!: i received error “Windows DefenderSecurity Warning” ........ it says to call 1-844-304-6004 is this valid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-valid/f70635c6-6312-4cb9-83f9-5ba46dce5b42
  5. How to convert big integer value to hexadecimal value via powershell Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert big integer value to hexadecimal value via powershell Windows 10: Hi, I need to convert big integer value eg. 12345678901234567890123456789012345678901234567890 to hexadecimal value via powershell Windows 10. How to do this? Please share the command. Thank you in advance. Br, Say...
  6. Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Pro issue (after update); " IOHandler value is not valid "...: . Win 10 Pro v1903, Build 18362.959 *Huh Using a program called iScan to program a Radio Shack PRO-668 Trunk scanning radio. In the past, have gone to the program and updated the library database to update it (to be later downloaded into the scanner micro SD card). The...
  7. Rename Files by taking out characters to only keep integers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Rename Files by taking out characters to only keep integers.: Hi, I need to rename 4,000 image files in bulk. All of the names contain integers, letters, spaces, decimal points, and hyphens. Is there a way to extract all characters excluding integers in bulk? Here is an example of what I need: Original Name: "Discovery.123456.John...
  8. Do you also have this integer underflow in task manager? 18363.752

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do you also have this integer underflow in task manager? 18363.752: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/apfyzary8ar41.png?width=427&format=png&auto=webp&s=e4fede8d492b3aafcfbc9b6b040eaf3e25c7474c submitted by /u/SnakeOriginal [link] [comments]...
  9. impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    impossible to validate with a legitimate validation number: I have a similar problem as many users here. After a black screen I reinstalled windows 10. Originally my laptop came with windows 8.1 and a free upgrade to 10. After reinstall, a window asking for validation disappeared. I tried doing it at settings but the screen was...
  10. Paste Values shortcut

in Windows 10 Customization
    Paste Values shortcut: Is there a shortcut for pasting values? I've used Ctrl+Alt+V, but that just brings up an options box where I can select values. I want a shortcut where it just performs the Paste Special Values function without bringing up the dialog box. Millions of others have this same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is not a valid integer value

2. is not a valid integer value windows 10

3. 15_2 si not a valid interger value

4. $(build.FlashMajorVersion),
  5. 15_1 is not a valid integer value,
  6. is not valid integer value,
  7. w is not a valid integer value,
  8. sim ekb 15 1 is not a valid integer value,
  9. sim ekb not a valid integer value,
  10. in not a valid integer value,
  11. ارور is not a valid integer value,