Windows 10: Is office bugged or not?

Discus and support Is office bugged or not? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I Am looking for a office which is least bugged! I was using google docs, even stopped using hotkeys and still I get tons of new ridiculous bugs, which... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by empleat, Aug 5, 2021.

1. empleat Win User

Is office bugged or not?

I Am looking for a office which is least bugged! I was using google docs, even stopped using hotkeys and still I get tons of new ridiculous bugs, which have no obvious solution. Google docs is soo garbage... It is exhausting...

:)

empleat, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade, where is my Microsoft Office?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Programs and Features” in the search box and press Enter.
    • Check if Microsoft Office application is listed in the list of installed applications.
    • If it is listed, then navigate to This PC>Local disc (CIs office bugged or not? :)>Windows.old.
    • Check if the Office application is present there.
    • If still not found, then suggest you to install the application using the installation media.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Is office bugged or not?

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Is office bugged or not?

1. Is office bugged or not? - Similar Threads - office bugged

2. BUG 41322218 / Windows Startmenü & Search Index & Office Suite doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BUG 41322218 / Windows Startmenü & Search Index & Office Suite doesn't work: Hey Microsoft & Microsoft-Community I would like to share with you what I have analyzed: It has to do with the app ClickShare Application and Windows 41322218 itself. Solution Workarround: Powershell as admin:Set-Executionpolicy - Executionpolicy unrestrictedAfter that open...
  3. BUG 41322218 / Windows Startmenü & Search Index & Office Suite doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BUG 41322218 / Windows Startmenü & Search Index & Office Suite doesn't work: Hey Microsoft & Microsoft-Community I would like to share with you what I have analyzed: It has to do with the app ClickShare Application and Windows 41322218 itself. Solution Workarround: Powershell as admin:Set-Executionpolicy - Executionpolicy unrestrictedAfter that open...
  4. BUG 41322218 / Windows Startmenü & Search Index & Office Suite doesn't work

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 - Weird problems and bugs with system, Office and file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Weird problems and bugs with system, Office and file explorer: Hello everyone,I hope that all of You are alright.My client is having weird problems and bugs with Windows 10 & Office home & bussines 2019. File and app association just stops working time to time. Icons on the desktop are not visible and are replaced with white icon. Office...
  6. Windows 10 - Weird problems and bugs with system, Office and file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Weird problems and bugs with system, Office and file explorer: Hello everyone,I hope that all of You are alright.My client is having weird problems and bugs with Windows 10 & Office home & bussines 2019. File and app association just stops working time to time. Icons on the desktop are not visible and are replaced with white icon. Office...
  7. Windows 10 - Weird problems and bugs with system, Office and file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Strange automatic Office 2016/365 Bug On Windows Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange automatic Office 2016/365 Bug On Windows Login: Hi, I have been using Office 2016 Pro Plus at home during lockdown. I received it through my university's IT portal and activated by logging in to their VPN (they had instructions for this - this is all legit). Everything worked seamlessly for over a year, but now I'm getting...
  9. Office Lens Bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office Lens Bug: I would like to report a Very mean bug that is present in office lens android version Whenever I try to click a photo, it doesn't get saved and the app hangs, I've tried to clear the cache, reinstall but it just won't go. Please help me, I am using office lens on android...
  10. Weird Bug with office after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird Bug with office after update: [ATTACH] first of all, I'm sorry if you don't understand, I'm using a translator I have two power options because obs forces it to record the screen in some cases since I have AMD This thing affects office programs: word, powerpoint, excel I don't know if it happened to...