Windows 10: Is OldNewExplorer installed and usable?

Discus and support Is OldNewExplorer installed and usable? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to use oldnewexplorer (ONE). When I try to install ONE I find it reported as installed. I can find no evidence of the installation. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ci2c, Feb 4, 2019.

1. ci2c Win User

Is OldNewExplorer installed and usable?

I am trying to use oldnewexplorer (ONE). When I try to install ONE I find it reported as installed.

I can find no evidence of the installation. It does not appear in control panel installed program list . Search does not find it. A file search reports only one entry - the download of OldNewExploer.rar No report of it in in any program file.

When I click on the exe file I get a menu. There are on this menu buttons for Install and Uninstall. Currently this
    screen reports ONE as installed.

Is ONE installed and if installed how can I access it?

:)

ci2c, Feb 4, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 4, 2019
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Is OldNewExplorer installed and usable? - Similar Threads - OldNewExplorer installed usable

2. 8GB Installed, 6GB Usable???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8GB Installed, 6GB Usable???: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire 3 with 8GB of ram but only 6GB is usable... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8gb-installed-6gb-usable/fa597015-e09f-4747-b274-82128dc78d92
  3. 8GB Installed, 6GB Usable???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    8GB Installed, 6GB Usable???: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire 3 with 8GB of ram but only 6GB is usable... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/8gb-installed-6gb-usable/fa597015-e09f-4747-b274-82128dc78d92
  4. 32GB Installed 16GB Usable

32GB Installed 16GB Usable: One month ago I upgraded from 16GB ram to 32GB ram. But since then it has said 32GB Installed memory 16GB usable and the other 16GB is in the hardware reserved.The motherboard does support 32GB ram and so does the processor. But I have tried these steps and still doesn't...
  5. 32GB Installed 16GB Usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    32GB Installed 16GB Usable: One month ago I upgraded from 16GB ram to 32GB ram. But since then it has said 32GB Installed memory 16GB usable and the other 16GB is in the hardware reserved.The motherboard does support 32GB ram and so does the processor. But I have tried these steps and still doesn't...
  6. Saved Theme / OldNewExplorer issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saved Theme / OldNewExplorer issue: I have Saved my theme settings within the personalization selection of the themes selection in the Settings app. Everything is cool except the OldNewExplorer. It's works, half of the time tho. ....is it something to do when I log out ? Any ideas ? I have Windows 10 PRO...
  7. 16gig of ram installed 8.0gig usable

16gig of ram installed 8.0gig usable: Hello. I've done all the online corrective actions that's been suggested this past week, but I still have a ram issue. Moved ram around, used different ram, checked ram in another pc, used a different 64bit os, checked all settings, msconfig max boxes unchecked, bios sees...
  8. OldNewExplorer needs to be reinstalled every boot

OldNewExplorer needs to be reinstalled every boot: I'm using OldNewExplorer on Windows 10 to make some changes, such as using the command bar instead of the ribbon. This works fine until I restart the computer, at which point OldNewExplorer still claims to be installed, but Explorer has reverted back to its default form. To...
  9. OldNewExplorer problem after creator's update

OldNewExplorer problem after creator's update: Hi guys! when I install the old new explorer , thw folders disappear. I use a custom theme and I have this problem after installing the new update. has anyone else similar issue? Thanks in advance! [img] 82290
  10. OldNewExplorer - working then not working

OldNewExplorer - working then not working: I really want my Details Pane to be at the bottom of the screen (Win7) rather than the RH side (Win10) and OldNewExplorer is the only thing that does this for Win10 users (as far as I know). But it seems to stop working of its own accord - I've just noticed that it's not...