Windows 10: Is One Drive down?

Discus and support Is One Drive down? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is One Drive down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-one-drive-down/96e4f504-7ce2-4a49-969c-6f3fa95b4d66 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zToddw, Apr 15, 2020.

1. zToddw Win User

Is One Drive down?

Is One Drive down?

:)

zToddw, Apr 15, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 15, 2020
  3. rhegde Win User
    Suggestions for Maps/Drive

Some more suggestions

- When you set a destination in drive, you should be able to set an address which is existing in the contact list

- You should be able to view all step by step navigations. right now you are not able to see complete direction steps.

rhegde, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Anak Win User

Is One Drive down?

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

Is One Drive down? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

Thema:

Is One Drive down?

1. Is One Drive down? - Similar Threads - Drive down

2. My HP Laptop is not turning on, it shut down after plugging in a USB hard drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP Laptop is not turning on, it shut down after plugging in a USB hard drive.: I plugged in a hard drive into my laptop, and upon inserting the hard drive, my computer immediately shut down. I was told that this hard drive had problems, but I didn't know that it would do something like this. Here's what I know about the situation.Holding the power...
  3. My HP Laptop is not turning on, it shut down after plugging in a USB hard drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP Laptop is not turning on, it shut down after plugging in a USB hard drive.: I plugged in a hard drive into my laptop, and upon inserting the hard drive, my computer immediately shut down. I was told that this hard drive had problems, but I didn't know that it would do something like this. Here's what I know about the situation.Holding the power...
  4. My HP Laptop is not turning on, it shut down after plugging in a USB hard drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. i sign in one drive but after shut down and open the pc at the same time sign in solve...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i sign in one drive but after shut down and open the pc at the same time sign in solve...: how to stop files back up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-sign-in-one-drive-but-after-shut-down-and-open/8efe98ac-7860-4649-a5c7-8fff6acadf1a
  6. i sign in one drive but after shut down and open the pc at the same time sign in solve...

i sign in one drive but after shut down and open the pc at the same time sign in solve...: how to stop files back up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-sign-in-one-drive-but-after-shut-down-and-open/8efe98ac-7860-4649-a5c7-8fff6acadf1a
  7. Computer freezes and needs force shut down after hard drive isn’t being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezes and needs force shut down after hard drive isn’t being recognized: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while and I don’t know how to fix it.My computer will suddenly restart and the hard druve won’t be recognized anymore but after shutting it down and powering it back up, opnening files explorer freezes the whole computer. I have tried...
  8. Computer freezes and needs force shut down after hard drive isn’t being recognized

Computer freezes and needs force shut down after hard drive isn’t being recognized: Hi I’ve been having this issue for a while and I don’t know how to fix it.My computer will suddenly restart and the hard druve won’t be recognized anymore but after shutting it down and powering it back up, opnening files explorer freezes the whole computer. I have tried...
  9. Windows 10 Does Not Boot or Shut Down Properly After Cloning Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Does Not Boot or Shut Down Properly After Cloning Drive: about a year or two ago, I cloned my boot drive and all files from a 1 TB hard drive to a 2 TB SSD. everything works OK, except for the fact that ever since I moved everything over, when I boot the computer it goes to a black screen with boot options windows 10 or Windows 10...
  10. Windows 10 Does Not Boot or Shut Down Properly After Cloning Drive

Windows 10 Does Not Boot or Shut Down Properly After Cloning Drive: about a year or two ago, I cloned my boot drive and all files from a 1 TB hard drive to a 2 TB SSD. everything works OK, except for the fact that ever since I moved everything over, when I boot the computer it goes to a black screen with boot options windows 10 or Windows 10...